When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Avenger Seawolf

drrea

I saw a man today wearing a seawolf with blue face which was beautiful. I have done a search on here and worried that it is not available anymore.

I spoke to Josh and he said they are out of stock. Would anyone know where to get one, which dealers may have them?

thanks guys

take your time, watches will always be there

besides how many can you wear @ one time anyway ?

NOTE: i DO NOT practice what i preach :D

v2 Skyland pushers & bezel numbering is accurate but the dots are a hit-or-miss

v3 is crisper overall and offers better lume dots overall

i believe there's also a v4 available that offers the best of both

Wow Doc --

You saw a Wolf in the wild! I've been wristwatching for three years and yet to see one. I have two, the gray and the yellow and have to say they are my favorite reps. I'm not as prolific as the guys who have already posted in this thread, but I do have quite a few and am hardpressed to place anything higher than the reps Wolfs. $298 is a killer price -- you should jump at it, but blue is not the best choice of the four. Good luck and I know you will not be disappointed with this one! :)

Hmm,the yellow is listed under his today "crazy sale" bit he does. Good deal at $298 for sure.

I would still buy from Josh anyway though... :lol:

No doubt that Josh Is one of the best dealers,If not the best dealer around. But to be fair, Tony Is a very good dealer also. I,ve purchased about eight/nine reps from Tony,always a gentlemen,never a problem. I was having some minor Issues with the chronograph reset on my Raymond weil Nabucco. I sent Tony a message asking him about the issue. He gave me some tips and told me to return the watch If still having problems. I had the Nabucco for just over a year at this time. The Issues were sorted out so I didn't have to return It. I dont think many dealers would be willing to take back a watch after a year. So you see, Tonys just aces In my book. :thumbs: Mike (ps) I purchased the Nabucco because of you Dave,you were the first one here to review it, :D