When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Combination post for the new pam212 pam213 pam253 pam286

loopy29

Hi all,

Even though the new marinas are stunning, I am still pretty much in love with the flyback, rattrapante, 1950 chrono style. I think it would be real nice to have all info about these new hublot factory versions in one place. Anyone care to contribute? I feel they are gorgeous, but often overlooked because of movement replication issues and the mineral crystal. This post could maybe fill everyone in on e.g. The durability of the mineral crystal, where to find replacement parts, strap combinations, comparisons among each other an with gen etc. And if course many many many pics:):):):):)

Thanks!!!!

The info is all there, judicious use of the 'search' button will reveal all :) search user 'PeteM' as he has made many direct comparisons and reviews, and has his finger on the pulse on all things PAM.

Kbiz mentioned that the WSO990 212 sapphire crystal he picked up a while ago was not very good....maybe you can post a review once you get yours....also, if it is sapphire and not mineral.

Just ordered the sapphyre for 212 at WSO990

Just ordered the sapphyre for 212 at WSO990

The info is all there, judicious use of the 'search' button will reveal all :) search user 'PeteM' as he has made many direct comparisons and reviews, and has his finger on the pulse on all things PAM.

Yes did that many many time :) but I thought it would be nice to have one "overall" post for these watches as right now the info is quite dispersed. For those looking for some nice pics and starter info, here are some nice posts:

Pete Sells the 253: link

Post on the 286: link

Post on the 213: link

PeteM shows off his 286: link

A side by side (by PeteM): link

Some QC pics of the 253: link

Some more pics of the 212 and 253 (PeteM again, see a pattern? ;)) link

Cheers!

Yes did that many many time :) but I thought it would be nice to have one "overall" post for these watches as right now the info is quite dispersed. For those looking for some nice pics and starter info, here are some nice posts:

Pete Sells the 253: link

Post on the 286: link

Post on the 213: link

PeteM shows off his 286: link

A side by side (by PeteM): link

Some QC pics of the 253: link

Some more pics of the 212 and 253 (PeteM again, see a pattern? ;)) link

Cheers!

That's a pretty good idea actually, lots of watch and strap info, I remember a few good posts and will help you out :)

Actually there is really only one thing holding me back, and that is the durability of the glass... What happens when you scratch it? There are appatently no good replacement parts available.... Anyone care to comment?

I have a V1 212 wich fell to the floor last summer and has some scratches, but nothing really annoying. Bought the same watch for my father, and the crystal has exploded twice, wich I don´t understand why, cause I changed crystal + case.

Anyone has had scratches on the mineral crystal? Any pics? Or is the crystal holding up really well. I am really in doubt between 286 and 26. Totally different I know, but both sporty I think... On look I am more set on the 286, but I would hate a scratched crystal...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Дешёвые kвартиры в аренду в Майами от $799

Дешёвые 1-бд квартиры в аренду в Майами от $799 в месяц. Возможна аренда на короткий срок.

Без проверки кредитной истории.

305 781 0779