When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New strap arrived!

b-uhr

All this time i was just wondering why nobody really have bought this strap even on the gen sites. since its from Ferretti who is the one of the biggest dealers and collectors of vintage pams. so i took the gamble and bought one. only bummer i bought this strap somewhere around mid april but when they're store was about to have the grand opening they decided to put the strap on sale! so i paid 30 euro more!:tanya:

pics:

Very nice Buckle Flat and correctly shaped imho

DSCN7683.jpg

nice crooked stitching like the gen.

DSCN7686.jpg

very poor job on the gluing " not sure if this was intentional to make it look vintage"

lol!!

DSCN7685.jpg

overall i love the color it matches to the strap color on those gne vintage EGI's i've been seeing.

DSCN7687.jpg

some quick wristshots i did not edit any of the photo's for you guys to see the actual color of the strap!

DSCN7692.jpg

DSCN7691.jpg

DSCN7689.jpg

As I know Simona and Ferretti straps were same maker before, but some reason that Simona has transfered to another new maker. So Simona Bruno strap is different from Ferretti. Off course Simona's Bruno strap is more popular and sale than Ferretti.