When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Important Notice to all Members.

Admin Team

There have been a series of scams and frauds recently carried out around the various forums, and on some dealers,

They appear to originate from the same place and person.

If you have dealings with-

Raul Gomez

Av. Domingo Diez # 1468

Col. San Cristobal

Cp: 62250

Morelos, Mexico

Who has been known as-

nextelitos

Jose Sala

mauricio gomez

Paneristik

Vintage1680

Dr Strangelove

and probably a whole other bunch of names we don't yet know....we advise you to VERY carefully consider having any transactions with them.

In fact it would be wise to avoid having a transaction with anyone based in Mexico right now.

This guy has scammed thousands of $$ at RG, RWI, and some genuine as well as other type forums ( Cars- for parts for example)

He is well known at RWI, in fact there is a 26 page thread with photos of him , his house, girlfriends and even his cars.

He has also struck more than once at RG and has ripped off a couple of our dealers.

Just beware of any swap trades, or any deal where you are sending goods, and haven't received payment.

We suspect that even if you did receive a payment from this individual ,it would be reversed, or a claim made against it.

We are working to keep him off your forum, but we do need all members to keep vigilant, and report any suspicious deals.

Please send a heads up to any of your forum moderators, if you see any activity which is in any way suspicious.

It will be only with your vigilance that we will be able to keep on top of this threat.

The Admin Team

Who of the both?

;-)

I reckon it's that little bugger with the bib... Look at him, he's so crazy he needs to wear a bib to contain his drool :)

My god that girlfriend is a total hottie! Hopefully she finds out the doichebaggery her bf has been getting up to...

I doubt that the lady in the picture is his gf. Given the way he have been scammed, lied to people. I would not for one second believe that he is telling the truth? Hell, the picture of "himself" may not be him at all...

by the way - if you know his address - there are ways to get him in trouble...

His real name is Mauricio Raul Gomez. He uses the name Raúl Gómez, which fits.

He lives in Las Palmas, Mexico.

His telephone number is 777 279 5681