When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A just because Sub-C post

TK471

• 3 months later...

Got my Sub C from BK last week and it is outstanding. I really like the new 116610 Submariner. Since I'm new to Rolex, I haven't been accustomed to the old style case design. I tried on a brand new gen at Tourneau, and after I left I checked out my Bk sub again for comparison. It looks and feels so gen-like it's incredible. I may be wearing this much more than my Pams now...

nice sub c tk. im really loving the gmt :) thanks again

Where did you get your gmt please? Should be receiving my BK Sub_c with extra Pb Dad mods shortly. Can't wait.

Been looking for a Rolex GMTII with either: Gold band/Green dial/Black bezel or just Black with Green GMT (working, not faux hand) and am having a hard time knowing where to buy it from. Bought a Gold band/Green dial/Black bezel GMTII for $300 (with Postage) but the GMT hand was not working and sent it back. Really nice Trusted Dealer so returning it was not an issue. Will need to see how quickly the money gets refunded! My friend David Wong sends you a replacement as soon as you give him your Tracking Number and does not wait for the watch to reach him before replacing the faulty one. That's is what I call a really worth Trusted Dealer. Back to the multi Coloured GMTII. I felt that the band could have been better quality. Had a fake looking Gold Colour, the Green Dial was almost Black and the Bezel had flat painted as opposed to gloss Yellow markings not Metallic Gold. Don't know if the markings should be Gold or Flat Painted Yellow. Any help is appreciated. Thank You.