When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SuperOcean Abyss 2010 review

importr

Love it or hate it, you have to admit that it looks much better than the Superocean that it replaced which had a very dated look to it. I think this one does a very good job in filling that low end slot in the Breitling lineup. I would assume that this one is geared toward the younger market and I think it will do quite well. Probably not a watch I'll be buying unless they do a budget 4813 version though.

Thanks for taking the time to do an excellent writeup mate!

Love it or hate it, you have to admit that it looks much better than the Superocean that it replaced which had a very dated look to it. I think this one does a very good job in filling that low end slot in the Breitling lineup. I would assume that this one is geared toward the younger market and I think it will do quite well. Probably not a watch I'll be buying unless they do a budget 4813 version though.

Thanks for taking the time to do an excellent writeup mate!

True,very true.

While a 'cheap' look for sure,it is replacing a cheap model....

Amazing review my friend! This kind of stuff is what keeps the forum going.

I don't really like this model but your pictures make it look good. :good:

Well, after seeing a photo of one in an on-flight magazine I decided it was a bit different to the usual "bling" jobs and when I finally got one I think it's better on the wrist than any photo gives it justice.

I'm now looking for a black leather strap for it but none of the usual rep-guys seem to have the 20/18 ones. Any ideas???

I notice that Puretime has now updated the sales blurb to say that the lume markers at 6,9,12

have been updated. In fact, it says that the whole dial is updated.

The rehaut and hands were already pretty good, so i reckon it was just the dial itself?

I notice that Puretime has now updated the sales blurb to say that the lume markers at 6,9,12

have been updated. In fact, it says that the whole dial is updated.

The rehaut and hands were already pretty good, so i reckon it was just the dial itself?

Yes, I saw.

I already own a older version (Like you)

Yesterday I ordered the lume updated version, hope that I can tell you the difference within two weeks ;)

• 6 months later...