When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Received my AP ROO Black Themes QC Pics

Im so0o0 excited. My DSSD should be here within the next couple of days and I just received the QC Pics for the Black Themes I ordered. Two great watches coming back to back. This will be my 1st Audemars Rep. I think this will be my "daily desk diver". If you have any questions let me know. Hope u enjoy!! Well onto the pics......

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

By no means a expert, but those lug screws are as tight and gap-less as I have seen on a Ap bezel. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i just got the tracking number this morning!!! im sooo excited for my first AP ROO!! I'm already anxious to order the Don Ramon AP next.

pizzanoo is right.. those bezel screws looks SPOT on :) excellent fit and finish there. When I get some money this summer.. I'm getting one of these black themes.. or maybe a chronopassion.. My Last AP was a diasppointment.. So I sold it, but I'm willing to try again! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Nice!! I'm looking into getting one in the rubber strap. Any problems with the watch or movement?

Usually how long did it take from ordering to arriving?

Cheers!

no problem with the watch itself. it did arrive with one of the case screws missing. im not even upset because its such a minor mistake. im going to order the case screws from APBands.

i ordered the watch, received confirmation the next day. received qc pics the following day. then the day after that i received the tracking number. the watch made it from the dealer to customs within 3 days. then sat in customs for 3 weeks. from customs to my doorstep took 1 week. overall i would say the actual delivery time (minus the time sitting in customs) was about 2 weeks. my other watches i've ordered left customs within 24 - 48hrs so they arrived within 2 weeks (from the date of placing the order to the day it arrived at my doorstep)