When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Diver - Exotic Strap Options

I love this watch (I missed my cheap Wempe rep all the time).Bought V1 and already have V2 waiting for me in Miami (I hope).

But as nice as the rubber rep strap is, sometimes I want something different.

So I made a few options:

APD-straps-group3-2.jpg

Tan Cayman Hornback:

APD-straps-cayman-tan-2.jpg

Tan Boa:

APD-straps-snake-tan-2.jpg

Grey Boa:

APD-straps-snake-grey-2.jpg

Brown Boa:

APD-straps-snake-brown-2.jpg

Chocolate Croc:

APD-straps-choc-croc-2.jpg

I have a black Cayman, but still needs stitching (silver thread which should look great with the watch).

I hope you enjoyed watching.

i dont even like the AP Diver and now you're making me think otherwise! those straps are great!!!! it seems like i can feel the texture just looking at your pictures. can you please post up some pictures of the Diver on those other straps tooo?!?!

I was sooooo close to telling you how awesome you are until I noticed something, you're missing the two most important straps of all: Shark and Stingray! Now, some might say that mesh would be the third, but I'm letting that one slide since this is a leather strap thread.... :lol:

I was sooooo close to telling you how awesome you are until I noticed something, you're missing the two most important straps of all: Shark and Stingray! Now, some might say that mesh would be the third, but I'm letting that one slide since this is a leather strap thread.... :lol:

You are right, but I ran out of black shark skin.

It's already ordered :)

Some members asked me to take pics of the different straps on the watch and some wrist shots.

I am really pressed for time today and the weather was really shifty, so this is the best I could come up with during lunch hour:

APD2-croc-2.jpg

APD2-snake-tan-2.jpg

APD2-snake-brown-2.jpg

APD2-2-2.jpg

While I love the dark brown croc the grey snake looks the best with it's monochrome feel IMO:

APD2-1-2.jpg

APD2-WR2-2.jpg

ill rather wear garbage then exotic straps, but most here knows my stand on such items ;)

Interesting considering this thread of yours:

Survivor strap in croc for sale now

#1 Dani

46 - Vale

Group:VIP Member

Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:28 AM

hxxp://www.1-pc8838.com/apa10018-black-horn-back-leather-strap-buckle-survivor-p-8864.html replace xx whit TT.

128$ shipped.

Changed your mind or just don't like it when the exotics don't come from the manufacturer?

Wonder how you would feel when you reach in your closet to grab a t-shirt and find a snake sitting right underneath it? Happened to me twice, one coral and one rattle snake.

Oh yes I DID KILL THEM

Thanks for sharing your opinion anyway, now enjoy some berries and hug a tree :)

So I'm assuming you're wearing those T shirt hiding bastards?

One hide I actually used the other one (the coral) we tried to tan it so it would keep it's natural colors, but it didn't work.

Wow donerix! U selling them?! Is there nothing u can't do?

Snakes $139, Cayman/Crocs $159 (including shipping) :)

Interesting considering this thread of yours:

Survivor strap in croc for sale now

#1 Dani

46 - Vale

Group:VIP Member

Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:28 AM

hxxp://www.1-pc8838.com/apa10018-black-horn-back-leather-strap-buckle-survivor-p-8864.html replace xx whit TT.

128$ shipped.

Changed your mind or just don't like it when the exotics don't come from the manufacturer?

Wonder how you would feel when you reach in your closet to grab a t-shirt and find a snake sitting right underneath it? Happened to me twice, one coral and one rattle snake.

Oh yes I DID KILL THEM

Thanks for sharing your opinion anyway, now enjoy some berries and hug a tree :)

been against exotics since long before that tread, my int in that strap was more for the buckle and from what i remember it was fake croc.

either way exotic straps is just wrong due to what it shows about its user, where is the limit ? elephant ? No, reptiles that are on CITES? no?

calf straps are 99% from slaughter houses and I am no vegan I am tree huger tho who rides a ducati :p

Black shark sounds really cool. Can't wait to see it. This may be a silly question (as I do own a couple of shark straps) but since it is shark can you swim in them or does it hurt the strap? A jerk I know once challenged me to take a gen PAM Pre-V shark strap for a swim so I assume it is bad for it.

Black shark sounds really cool. Can't wait to see it. This may be a silly question (as I do own a couple of shark straps) but since it is shark can you swim in them or does it hurt the strap? A jerk I know once challenged me to take a gen PAM Pre-V shark strap for a swim so I assume it is bad for it.

I thought Donerix said his were safe to swim in.