When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 088 A7750 dead

Kenank91

So I just purchased my first rep from a user on rwg wore it one day and the watch is dead this morning, it also makes a weird clicking sound when the rotor sounds the rotor spins counter clockwise. Any clue on what it can be and who can repair it. Also approximate cost of repair would be nice.

Thanks ahead of time

Hello, and welcome to the replica collector's help line :black_eye:

First thing ... Swiss and Asian 77x0 movement rotors only wind in one direction not both. The clicking you hear from the rotor is it free-wheeling in the direction it does not wind.

Have you tried to gently wind it by the crown 40x .. slowly and gently! The swiss and asian 77x0 movement does not like to be hand wound!

Since you do not say where in the World you are, I assume it's the USA. There are a few watchmakers on the Forums who can easily service and repair a 77x0 movement. Trusted watchsmith "14060 or 16610?"

on RWI publicly states his price for a 7750 as $175 USD

Since this is your first replica watch, Im going to just assume this is your first mechanical watch as well, and there is a 90% chance you simply don't understand how one works and are assuming incorrectly that it is broken. I hope this is the case.

Let us know how winding the watch works out.

PS - don;t feel bad about your 7750 .. they all need service! It's not just yours. If you have it fixed by someone who knows the proper procedures, it will certainly run for you for another 5 trouble free years.

• 9 months later...