When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problem w/ my AP ROO SS Strap

so after a month of waiting for my 1st AP ROO to arrive, its finally here. I removed 4 links from the bracelet. I can barely squeeze my hand through the opening with the clasp fully opened. But when i close the clasp after the ROO is on my wrist, it is still about 1 link too long. The watch dangles on my wrist and falls all over the place. I tried removing one more link. i couldn't even squeeze my hand through the bracelet no matter how hard i tried. I left it for now with only 4 links removed but it is uncomfortable to wear because the watch is not sitting properly on my wrist.

Any suggestions? i know the most obvious answer is probably get a leather or rubber strap but i want the Stainless bracelet.

Maybe a silly remark but....how to you slip through the bracelet....watchcase pointing inside your hand or outside???

This makes a big difference....have a try.

Theo

i normally do it with the watch case pointing outside my hands. i tried it the opposite way and the watch slipped on soooooooooo easy. i removed another link and was actually able to wear the watch by putting it on the way you suggested. i luv u. if u were here with me i'd kiss u right now!!! :bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

EXPLANATION:

When you put on your watch (fitted to a bracelet or with a deployment), you need to get your hand through the strap/bracelet.

You can slip the watch onto your wrist with the watchhead on top of your hand (back of the hand) or

you can slip your watch onto your wrist with the watchhead pointing to the palm of the hand.

Those 2 ways are completey different and the second method is easier for big hands with smaller wrists.

HAVE A TRY....

Theo

EXPLANATION:

When you put on your watch (fitted to a bracelet or with a deployment), you need to get your hand through the strap/bracelet.

You can slip the watch onto your wrist with the watchhead on top of your hand (back of the hand) or

you can slip your watch onto your wrist with the watchhead pointing to the palm of the hand.

Those 2 ways are completey different and the second method is easier for big hands with smaller wrists.

HAVE A TRY....

Theo

Brilliant. I love this place :drinks: