When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some images im working on

asf

Love the setting, reminds me of the Massive Attack video years back. Shot whilst walking through L.A. always made me want to be there for some reason, this does exactly the same. Looks fab.

• 4 weeks later...

I wish the 3 images on the right were as sharp as those on the left; otherwise, I dig.

Ditto on this ^_^

I like how you made this picture "vintage look":

5945199047_fac126eb21_z.jpg

Love her expression also!

*critique-picky mode on*

Right hand thumb is a little bit distracting. The color of the nails make it so.

Right feet placement is a little bit awkward for me.

Might have more of an impact if you do a tighter crop of the picture.

*critique-picky mode off*

Ditto on this ^_^

I like how you made this picture "vintage look":

Love her expression also!

*critique-picky mode on*

Right hand thumb is a little bit distracting. The color of the nails make it so.

Right feet placement is a little bit awkward for me.

Might have more of an impact if you do a tighter crop of the picture.

*critique-picky mode off*

:drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

These are great. The girl is a babe.

I choose images for magazine publication all week long and I'd use these. Don't worry, there's plenty of scope for the awkward foot one in the press world too (the foot and facial expression could be used for all sorts of editorial).

One thing though - the ones with the eye dressing. These are so popular out there in photog world atm. So is the japanese and thai inspired makeup (women and men apparently). Thing is, they have nearly no practical use. I've used one once for a beauty column about eye makeup and never again but I must see a new lot every week. Are they a standard photog school exercise now or something?

great pics man.

:)

These are great. The girl is a babe.

I choose images for magazine publication all week long and I'd use these. Don't worry, there's plenty of scope for the awkward foot one in the press world too (the foot and facial expression could be used for all sorts of editorial).

One thing though - the ones with the eye dressing. These are so popular out there in photog world atm. So is the japanese and thai inspired makeup (women and men apparently). Thing is, they have nearly no practical use. I've used one once for a beauty column about eye makeup and never again but I must see a new lot every week. Are they a standard photog school exercise now or something?

great pics man.

:)

thanks!

As for the eye makeup, its the popular thing to do right now. I really want to try it with crumbly makeup splattered all over.

@ lantis

6068113679_263960dc34_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...