When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Italian style and luxury...

Pakz

Living not too far from the Italian border, in a city where the Italian influence is quite perceivable... I've grown to like some of the style of the Italian luxury goods.

Pens and watches...

itlux1.jpg

itlux2.jpg

itlux3.jpg

itlux4.jpg

itlux5.jpg

Nice looking stuff, ain't it?

Edited by Pakz

Thanks...

It's really a great looking watch... I only wish they had put in there a better movement... but for the money, it's still pretty amazing how much watch you get!

And the lume's very very nice too!

Thanks...

It's really a great looking watch... I only wish they had put in there a better movement... but for the money, it's still pretty amazing how much watch you get!

And the lume's very very nice too!

Any idea if it's possible to replace the stock movement with a Swiss 6497 without any modifications?

I would really like to buy a 292k for long term and would like to get one with no movement issues.

Any idea if it's possible to replace the stock movement with a Swiss 6497 without any modifications?

I would really like to buy a 292k for long term and would like to get one with no movement issues.

I suppose so... The movement is "exactly the same" in terms of size, general architecture etc... So it wouldn't be a problem. The only thing is that some watches from the H Factory have "funny things" in the interior, like dial feet not in place, movement tabs not really long enough etc. So the movement swap could be more "interesting" than it really should.

You could also (for cheaper and with less problems finding it, plus quite a few have done that already... ) put in a ST36 from SeaGull. These can be had for less than $40 (at Getat's for example).

That's my plan... When the movement craps out, I'll get a high beat SeaGull (excellent movement, reliable and durable) and pop it in!

Edited by Pakz

• 3 weeks later...