When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paypal dispute

KB

I currently have my account frozen by a Pp dispute from a customer.

He received a couple of below par bags, fair claim..I offered a fix that would have benefited him to the tune of at least $300 he countered with a suggestion that would have benefited him to the tune of $1000

I said return the bags and we will swap so he started a dispute.

That was the total resolution attempt in a nutshell.

Ken

Doesn't PP still deduct to a negative balance even if you withdraw all the funds? (In the case where the claim favours the buyer)

Certainly, if the customer wont come back to the negotiating table I will have to walk away from the account, a bloody pain for me but he wont get anything either so he is really shafting both of us.

Ken

It me. ;)

And please Ken, tell the truth! <_<

I ordered stuff for 1335.- $ at Ken.

Recieved it about 10 days later, hat to pay also 79,94€ TAX to DHL. So far so good.

I opend the packages and checked all the stuff.

Most of it was fine and nothing to complain.

One item was wrong delivererd and Ken told me is was my fault, because i did not order clearly.

I ordered like this:

- Wallet Zippy Monogramm & Damier Azure

It was one Zippy Monogram in the package, wich was right, and one wallet model in Damier Azur for 75.-$ wich in reality not even exists.

Next.

I also ordered a Pegase 55 Trolly in Damier Graphit for 340.-$ and a Dog Bag 40 in Monogram for 220.- $.

This is what was in the package:

p1010282s.jpg

p1010283v.jpg

p1010284ej.jpg

p1010285r.jpg

p1010286i.jpg

p1010287ao.jpg

p1010288kj.jpg

foto2mel.jpg

foto3g.jpg

foto5qc.jpg

foto6qh.jpg

foto7vv.jpg

foto8u.jpg

foto9x.jpg

Here in comparison with my gen Pegase55 Monogram:

p1010295q.jpg

p1010297x.jpg

p1010299h.jpg

As anybody with working eyes can see, it´s no top class AAA+ stuff.

So i wrote Ken, we shall we do......?

He answered me, his sender Cathy from China will contact me.

She did so and wrote if I want she will send me the missing pin and a discount on my next order + 200.- $ credit.

I was not happy with that sugestion, because I paied 635.- $ for AAA+ stuff and recived just A.

So I asked Ken if he can send me a new, better Dog Bag, the missing wallet and instead of the Trolley 2 Keepall 55 Bags.

He told me that´s not possible because a Keepall costs at him 300.- $,(not like at the other dealers 140-160.-) + 95.- for the wallte & 80.- $ shipping. Witch is a sum of 995.- $

He can just offer me a kredit of 300.- § for my next order.

After that i opend the PP dispute.

But not as he´s telling of 1000.- $, just the 635.- $ for the wrong & brocken stuff, without shippingcosts& Tax.

So if I get back my money, i´ll shipp the stuff back to Ken, wich is also with DHL 58.- $.

And please Ken, dont forget to tell the people here that you are trying to blackmail and treaten me!

Or didin´t you write if i don´t close the dispute you will ban me from all forums and set me on all dealers blacklist that nowbody ever will sell me something agein?!

Cheers

Alexander

I'm glad you have replied to this thread because now maybe you can read what the members say and try and understand.

Number one...I have been a moderator on this board for 6 years (I was a forum founder) and I was a VIP on (invitation by forum owner only) on the old RWG.

In short my creditability is not in question, yours is.

The situation with the Azure wallet was a simple lack of communication, you did not clearly state the Azure wallet was to be a Zippy, this is the reason why the wallet was $20 cheaper than the Zippy monogram...didn't you for a second wonder why two wallets that were supposed to be the same had different prices?

Now as to the issues...I offered you support in getting those bags fixed (includes how to clean up the bad edging and any parts needed) plus $200 credit on top of any bulk order bonus so in actual fact you would have been looking at an excess of a $300 credit on your next order.

You rejected this and asked for bags with shipping of a total of $980 as well as keep the bags you have...this is a ludicrous request

Therefore I said return the bags and I will send new ones, which is the best result any other dealer would offer.

Now explain for the members how my offers are not fair.

Ken

Oh PS, I am not trying to blackmail and threaten you. You have started a PP dispute I said I will have you black listed from the dealers...and I will because it would be negligent of me not to let the other dealers protect them selves. I also said I will have you banned...I don't have a choice there, if I burn the account how can I afford to let you get my new PP account addy and cause more trouble?

On reading what you wrote a second time, I am getting the impression that you started a PP dispute to get a refund?

Lets be clear here, there was no suggestion from either you or myself that you return the goods for a refund.

Just as the watch dealers I cannot offer refunds because the factory has already taken the cost of the bags and the factories will not refund under any circumstances, but they will replace faulty or damaged goods and that is what I have offered.

Ken

You rejected this and asked for bags with shipping of a total of $980 as well as keep the bags you have...this is a ludicrous request

Therefore I said return the bags and I will send new ones, which is the best result any other dealer would offer.

And fair for both sides!

I'm not going to lay into you because Ken and I are friends, I'm just going to give you my 100% honest unbiassed .2c on what you've posted :)

I ordered like this:

"- Wallet Zippy Monogramm & Damier Azure"

It was one Zippy Monogram in the package, wich was right, and one wallet model in Damier Azur for 75.-$ wich in reality not even exists.

I have to admit, if I received that as an order, I would think you were talking about two seperate items, not describing a color/style variation. To use the watch example which brings us all here, if I saw someone asking for "Rolex Submariner & LV", I would think they meant a Sub and an LV Sub, not an LV Sub...

As for your points about the quality of the merch... :pardon:

I've seen worse quality goods on sale in shops at full price, I'd suggest remembering what kind of goods you are buying, and being a bit more reasonable in your expectations as to what you will receive... I hope everything can be resolved to everyone's satisfaction :drinks:

Was there any mentioning of blacklisting before the PP dispute was mentioned?

Absolutely not.

In fact we, or at least I thought, were negotiating the problem in a very civil manner.

The I went to my PP account and found it frozen, he honestly believe a PP dispute is an acceptable negotiation tool. :brow:

Ken

Edit; Yes TJ he received one Zippy monogram and one mens Azure wallet...should point out here that (1) We do not have a Zippy Azure, which I have told him on number of occasions (2)He also expected a Zippy Azure replacement without returning the mans wallet.

Edit; Yes TJ he received one Zippy monogram and one mens Azure wallet...should point out here that (1) We do not have a Zippy Azure, which I have told him on number of occasions (2)He also expected a Zippy Azure replacement without returning the mans wallet.

Absolutely crazy... I hope the example I gave before made sense? I know sometimes things can get 'lost in translation', but that really did read like an order for two individual products to me, and to then want a replacement plus the original item? Someone's been wiping this guy's backside for him for way too long for him to think he can get away with demands like that... Hope you manage to get everything sorted, amigo :drinks: