When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

111M or H

adam.lee.88

Hey guys

I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on my first PAM rep and just wanted to check with you guys on this final detail.

I've set out to get a PAM111 but dont know which model to get, as far as I know there's the M, J, and H. The H has the 21600bph movement but the M and J are supposedly better (newer ?)

Havn't seen any reviews or critiques of what is wrong with the H.

Between the M and the J though I think I'd rather go with the J as I am not planning on modding any time soon and the crystal on the M is suppose to be much better.

So which is it, the 111M or 111H that's "better". I know this stuff is pretty much to each his own but I'd appreciate any input from you guys.

Hey guys

I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on my first PAM rep and just wanted to check with you guys on this final detail.

I've set out to get a PAM111 but dont know which model to get, as far as I know there's the M, J, and H. The H has the 21600bph movement but the M and J are supposedly better (newer ?)

Havn't seen any reviews or critiques of what is wrong with the H.

Between the M and the J though I think I'd rather go with the J as I am not planning on modding any time soon and the crystal on the M is suppose to be much better.

So which is it, the 111M or 111H that's "better". I know this stuff is pretty much to each his own but I'd appreciate any input from you guys.

Pam 111J by noobfactory is out of stock and if I am correct won't be made anymore. The 111M does have the better crystal but according to many the 'less' accurate font color dial (to grey). Also the 111J has a better movement while the H-factory movement, well just search it ... hope that helps.