When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Montauk Highway is repped, teaser pic inside

Since the beginning of May I have been discussing a project with one of my dealers. I am a big AP enthousiast and wanted the Montauk Highway to get repped, after all those LE's we saw I thought the MH should be repped as well. Plan was to get this watch ready before summer...

After seeing sample dials etc, discussing details such as color codes etc with the dealer the final result is here. Rep factories can't stick to dates and it took quite long before the end result. The watches will be available soon from 1 dealer only. I will update when they are for sale (should be very soon, in the next days), though the stock is limited!

Anyhow, you guys do want pics, so here you go, a teaser pic... The rep strap is, ... still a plasticky rep strap.

005.jpg

Cheers

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ RickHiC, send hem an e-mail as well, his adress is in his signature on Repgeek

On accuracy, I've put a shitload of time in this especially regarding the colours etc. All details have been repped (rose gold borders around numerals, subdials, rose gold hands, non-black date window, ...) also the caseback has been copied with very high resolution pics of the genuine piece. Hardest part is the blue color. It will be close ;)

This is where we come from (1st sample):

DSC00943.jpg

DSC00944.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

DSC00947.jpg