When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor 7032 Monte Carlo

redwatch

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too! I just checked and they seem to have all the parts for the Omega Cal. 565 too! I just ordered some stuff from Cousins because Otto Frei didn't have them...Jules Borel - the forgotten step child of the American Watch Parts Industry....

Were you able to order anything? If so, how did it go? I created a new account, picked the parts I wanted, and hit checkout. Entered the quantity I wanted, and then clicked next and then I got to a page saying thank you for your order. I haven't entered in any payment details yet. Odd... :g:

Maybe they'll email you back. I don't think I've ever actually ordered from them. Maybe give them a call? Or maybe just wait until you get some sort of confirmation email.

EDIT TO ADD: I think all the parts houses need one good web programmer to go through and re-do their search engine and carts. It shouldn't be as hard as they make it. People have been complaining about Cousins, but I think there site is the only one that works...

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Mr db2, i think you deserv a GOLDEN star after your nickname. Your realy taking your time and helping members!!!

Very very nice to see and follow.

Thanks for making rwg the 5 stars that it is!!!

@Red, good luck with your project m8!

Inner bezel? You mean the markings on the dial? No I don't think so. I just like the aged tritium look, but I do want the dial to look someone decent (like it was well protected under that acrylic crystal)

Still need some mounting screws for the movement. Does anyone know what size screws the 7734 takes and where I might find a couple?

I will measure the ones I have when I get home (on the road ATM) and let you know. Might be able to find a generic screw for less $.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally had some free time to snap a few pics. Also had to wait a while as the date wheel that i got with my 7734 movement had a couple of broken teeth on it and it got stuck on day 8 and day 30. Now I have installed the new DW and it's ready for prime time!!! (Unfortunately, the new date wheel isn't as nicely aged as the one i had, but it still looks pretty good)

On to the pics:

4d0179f8.jpg

b98662c5.jpg

59c053c2.jpg

5291aaf3.jpg

34ff7725.jpg

And the two brothers side by side:

1a253e27.jpg

351e1fcb.jpg