When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has the IWC Subforum Turned Into One Giant Sales Thread?

justaguy88

• 1 year later...

Again insinuating that I have some sort of axe to grind. Gotta love the ad hominem attacks. I'm totally content with my Concepta watch, I'm not a rival dealer of any sort, and I don't have anything bad to say about Concepta on a personal level, so please tell me what my secret motivations are for criticizing his sales practices.

Also, LOL at the suggestion that Concepta will "go somewhere else"... because, you know...there is such a huge market for rep IWC's with gen parts. The prevalencey of this attitude on the rep forums is amusing. We as buyers are the ones with power in this market--not the other way around. These guys can't go on ebay or Craigslist and their websites thrive on the endorsements of sites like this one. When more people realize this, the pandering to dealers will end.

@ Txcollector, I'm not going to debate the fine line as to when a post becomes a for sale thread because it's pretty clear that Concepta has routinely crossed that line.

There is really no more reason for me to continue posting in this thread. I have made my point and the mods can do as they see fit.

I'm just a little curious about something here :g: It seems to me that you are offering " free candy". I can't see how you can make much of a profit offering free candy. Unless of course It Isn't free....and If not... then there must be some kind of agenda behind this free candy advert.

But if your offer Is legit/sincere...I'll take some M&M's and Recess peanut buter cups. Throw In a few feces pieces while your at It. Thats some good [censored]. Thanks. :).

Mike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9B_6PH4dhU

I think Concepta can post whatever he wants in here, we should be glad that he offers us these parts! In fact we should worship him!

That says it all.

That's why he takes months to respond to PM's and his buddies like texski and domi can glue watches together and walk off with 10k of watches and parts and never be heard from again.

Enjoy it!!

That says it all.

That's why he takes months to respond to PM's and his buddies like texski and domi can glue watches together and walk off with 10k of watches and parts and never be heard from again.

Enjoy it!!

Lol, that post was one year ago.

Things changed.

• Like 1