When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Welcome Back :)

Admin

I hope this gets fixed. It is pretty important. Also I am supposed to be a VIP. I never canceled my membership. Hmm.

As I said: It is on my 2 do list. Please PM or e-mail me your PP address so that I can look into what happened to your membership :)

The classifieds section seems a bit unstable. When putting up a watch ad there seem to be no logic in what order the pics are presented. It's just random and doesn't follow the chronological order (time of upload) or alphabetical order (file name). At first I was able to edit the post, but the feature fields (damages and shipping) were blank. And when I tried to edit it again I just got the following error message:

[#10CFDM2003] Too much time has elapsed for you to edit this item.

Now the ad is without pics and I keep getting the error message when trying to edit it.. :g:

I'm running on Mac OS X 10.6.7/ Firefox 6.0.2

I have another bug, because it wants to load notifications and personal messages it takes really long before i can see my messages

Have you tried different brosers? Have you tried clearing out temp. internet files/cookies. No other users have reported this, so not a bug in my book yet ;)

The classifieds section seems a bit unstable. When putting up a watch ad there seem to be no logic in what order the pics are presented. It's just random and doesn't follow the chronological order (time of upload) or alphabetical order (file name). At first I was able to edit the post, but the feature fields (damages and shipping) were blank. And when I tried to edit it again I just got the following error message:

[#10CFDM2003] Too much time has elapsed for you to edit this item.

Now the ad is without pics and I keep getting the error message when trying to edit it.. :g:

I'm running on Mac OS X 10.6.7/ Firefox 6.0.2

The classifieds section is a work in progress and will be improved upon with the input of our users. Currently all users are allowed to edit an ad for 30 minutes, but this might be a bit short, so I'm going to increase the time limit right away.

When it comes to pictures, I believe I did an experiment a couple of weeks ago where the picture that was uploaded first, was set as the thumbnail. This will be selectable in the future.

I haven't gone through all five pages of this so my remarks might have been answered already:

my animated avatar (*.gif) is gone and it seems I can't use gif for it anymore.

my Platinum status evaporated

the rwg registration date under member has gone

like every change/update I've seen over the years, this will take some getting used to.

Edited by chubbchubb

Firefox 5 and 6, keeps showing a rotating symbol for quite a while!

Works without any problems in Firefox 6.0.2 + latest version of Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer. At least for me.

Unless more users report this as a problem, I can only assume that this can be a local problem with your computer.

As a side note, I can mention that DNS changes, like the ones we have/are going thru when changing URLs and IP's, can cause temporary problems like this. These will usually sort themselves out in a day or two.

My usual recommendations is to clear out all temporary internet files + cookies and then restart your browser (or even your computer) and then try again.

I haven't gone through all five pages of this so my remarks might have been answered already:

my animated avatar (*.gif) is gone and it seems I can't use gif for it anymore.

my Platinum status evaporated

the rwg registration date under member has gone

like every change/update I've seen over the years, this will take some getting used to.

- Reupload your avatar. Instructions on how has been posted in HD

- You Platinum membership expired 2. september and hasn't been renewed

- On my 2 do list

;)

Nice new looks and layout of the new format...Thanks T...

However, I still prefer the old Sales Forums such that you know what forum to go to if you are looking to buy or sell a watch, a strap or parts...The new classifies are now all lumped together which makes it a bit cumbersome to look thru all ads to find what you are looking for...Besides that, what is listed is truly like an ad on the newspaper and you cannot comment or reply to the thread like we used to...

Just me $0.02...

Guest zeleni kukuruz

For me i think this layout and everything is very very good!!!

I love the new and fresh look, you can almost smell the new look :1a:

And the forum runns much faster now!!!

THANKS AGAIN T!!!

anyone else finding this new and improved upgrade harder to read ? it seems new software sacrifices legibility in exchange for modern sleek

Yes, I have to agree... I always thought RWG was much better to read than RWI or RG. Now I'm not so sure anymore... it's not that I don't like the new layout but I do think it's harder to read.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

guy's what the [censored] (just becuse i can say [censored], you all could if you payed PLATINUM!!!), it cant be more clearer then this i think!

Its so fresh and new i just feel like i moved in to a new house :)

WOW,things have sure changed around here,for the better I suspect.:) Im not going to [censored] about some of the little glitches that happen when going thru a upgrade such as this. I'll give It a few weeks before I bother anyone. It looks like several issues have already been addressed/fixed. Boy my avatar sure is little.;) I just want to say "thank you T" for all your hard work,much appreciated sir. :drinks: Mike

Boy my avatar sure is little.

Mike - Avatars are now automatically resized to 90x90pixels. For best image quality, use an image editor to resize your original to 90x90px & upload it (replacing your existing avatar) again. Alternatively, you can size it larger, but keep it square (not rectangular), so the resizing will not squash or lengthen the image.

Works without any problems in Firefox 6.0.2 + latest version of Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer. At least for me.

Unless more users report this as a problem, I can only assume that this can be a local problem with your computer.

As a side note, I can mention that DNS changes, like the ones we have/are going thru when changing URLs and IP's, can cause temporary problems like this. These will usually sort themselves out in a day or two.

My usual recommendations is to clear out all temporary internet files + cookies and then restart your browser (or even your computer) and then try again.

;)

I reproduced the problem!

If you have the oldurl in your favorites like i do: www.rwgforum.com

And then try to open messages it won't load ;-)

if i use www.rwg.cc then the problem is gone ;-)

Mike - Avatars are now automatically resized to 90x90pixels. For best image quality, use an image editor to resize your original to 90x90px & upload it (replacing your existing avatar) again. Alternatively, you can size it larger, but keep it square (not rectangular), so the resizing will not squash or lengthen the image.

Thank you Freddy,I was thinking that I might have to take this rout. No big deal really,thanks again.:) Mike

I always think of myself a a liberal (innovation wise) but I must admit I don't like changing things around. "If it aint broke, why fixing it,

" as thet say." I knoiw the new design for the site will be good for improvement and more options, but I'll miss the older format and its protocoles.

Hope things work out and bugs are fixed gradually.

Cheers !!!

I always think of myself a a liberal (innovation wise) but I must admit I don't like changing things around. "If it aint broke, why fixing it,

" as thet say." I knoiw the new design for the site will be good for improvement and more options, but I'll miss the older format and its protocoles.

Hope things work out and bugs are fixed gradually.

Cheers !!!