When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quite Possibly Op's Best Calf Strap Ever... The Assolutamente...

projectologist

I'm really glad they've decided to put this strap in their regular line up available at an AD near you smile1.gif

The Assolutamente strap (MX006ZBZ) was at first only available with SE's (the 24mm size). So when they became available separately back in July I ordered one. They're priced the same as the other calf straps, but I still see them FS at a premium on the forums.

Highly recommended as they develop a nice patina pretty quickly and a slightly lighter one instead of getting dark and ugly like some of the JV's.

Here's mine after wearing it only 2 days. The stitching is a shade of off-white similar to the vintage lume on the SE's.

Some quick phone pics while sitting at a stoplight...

AssStrap02.jpg

AssStrap01.jpg

I believe they are only $240 at the AD. They are in high demand at the moment so usually go for closer to $300 on paneristi.

If you are patient, they do pop up cheaper. I lucked out with a 95% condition one for 180 and agree that it is best strap to date and even trumps the Jules Verne (gold or black) which is saying a lot. Pick one up - you will not regret it!

how much is it at an AD?

just wanted to have one for a long time, but when one show up on paneristi, they are usually quite expensive:-(

msrp is $230. You can find a list of AD's at the main OP website, then call around to see who has one in stock. I ordered mine through an AD, and it took about 2 weeks to show up.

I have loved this strap since I first saw it last year....

If I could get one for $230 I would have it in a shot but over here they are twice that !!!

I have seen the way these patina now they have been around for a bit and have to say thats its only down side for my tastes...