When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Searching for PAM332 rep

rosamannen

Hi!

I'm quite new here, so maybe I'm doing this the wrong way. If so, please forgive me but let me know.

At the moment I'm actually more of a Rolex guy, with a gen Datejust on my wrist and a rep Sub coming in, but I spotted Stallone's Panerai PAM332 when watching The Expendables and I immediately knew that this was a watch that I needed to have.

Of course, since there was only made 500 of the gen, and it costs quite a bit more than my salary allows me to spend on a watch, I went searching for a replica.

Without success...

So please, if you know where to get hold of one, let me know.

I'm fine with a 21j asian movement, as long as the watch looks fairly ok and is at least water protected.

I wouldn't like to spend much more than $200 on it, but of course, I'll have to take what I can.

Thanks a lot!

Oh, I know the movie is just braindead action, but I quite enjoy that.

Always helps to post a picture of what you are after

pam332_01.jpg

Some guys have had there 212/253 PVD'd or DLC'd and built their own but that would be at least $600+ or there abouts

Watcheden has some cheapos which are similar but not quite a 332

2.jpg

Or a Better option could be this

1.jpg

and the cheapest is this one at 138$ you get what you pay for

2.jpg

The non-PVD version wasn't bad at all, but I really like the dot hour markers, as opposed to the stick ones.

I've come across some websites that claim to sell what I'm looking for. Magically they all cost between $245 and $249 and they're all discounted as well. Unfortunately all the websites are present at lists of scam sites as well... :g:

Oh, and they all use the same pictures of gens.

Edited by rosamannen

Good for you researching rosa. Definitely stick with the dealers here. If you really want a 332 I think your best bet would be to pvd coat one yourself.

EDIT: Also there is a rumor that noob is working on a bunch of pam reps for christmas release. So maybe wait a month or two?

I just had n idea...

Do you think it could be possible to fit the dial and hands from a PA0328 rep into the case of a PA0406 rep?

They look the same size.

328 here: http://www.timesshop...hronograph.html

406 here: http://www.timesshop...hronograph.html

The 328 has the same dial and hands as the 332 and the 406 has a PVD coated case.

Since they're both on sale at Timesshop, it shouldn't be too expensive either. :)

Edited by rosamannen

I just found this, on a trusted seller's website too...

http://www.silix-prime.com/pans153-p-4215.html

Doesn't this one really look like a 332, except for the rubber strap?

The dial is right, the case matches. There seems to be one hand missing, but is that really a big deal? Not for me. :)

What do you think?

• 1 year later...