When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Missing case screw from my 288K

Mills

Thanks for the advice Pete. Ordered from Panatime and arrived today. Damn quick service. The $20 shipping charge was way too annoying for just a couple of screws and bars so I had to pad the envelope out with a new strap ;-)

So how did the replacement lugs from Panatime fit your 288k? Could you please confirm if both the lugs and the lug screws from Panatime are a perfect fit on the 288k or not.

Thanks

do people know if they work for 292k also?

I'm missing one screw :doh:

If you PM me your address, I'll pop a spare screw over to you. It will be the rep ones I'm taking out but should see you through. BTW if you want to buy the panatime screw set which will work on your 292, go here http://panatime.com/scallsc.html , down in the bottom right for just the screws or the bars as well.

If you PM me your address, I'll pop a spare screw over to you. It will be the rep ones I'm taking out but should see you through. BTW if you want to buy the panatime screw set which will work on your 292, go here http://panatime.com/scallsc.html , down in the bottom right for just the screws or the bars as well.

:clap2:

Quick update on this. I got home and installed the bars. They are a right bugger to get installed but now my watch is nice and solid again. The Panatime strap I ordered at the same time was quickly installed onto my 005 and I'm impressed with the workmanship. Panatime worked out great for me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there !

Just a little message to let all the people know that if I can now start enjoying my 292K again, it's thanks to Mr. Mills !

The screws well arrived and now the 292k is back on the wrist !

img1106zw.jpg

And remember to always check your screws or secure them with thread lock :)

Best regards,

PS

• 1 month later...