When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ap montauk highway

Mr Z

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think its the dark contrast with the light ... that makes it work so well .... hence me pulling it off .... you don't have to be gay to wear a white strapped watch as ive demonstrated

thanks .. do u still wear ur rep ?

No, I haven't worn it once since I got the Authentic. I have an extra diver strap that came with my authentic and thought about putting it on the replica to use as a beater. Still waiting on my HKtan strap, prob been 2 months. Although he sent me photos of it boxed up and with shipping receipt but I cant figure out how to track it thru bankok post.

damn .. thats a long time to wait i think there is some1 selling there new unworn hktan for the safari ..shame u have ordered your one .. jus have to wait i guess ..hopefully not to long

ive kept my gen on the horn and rep on the white and ... wear the white one everyday ... gen still at ap waiting for it to come back !!

Zoro, Why diid you send your Gen watch to AP?

Any serious problems? or maybe just timing adjustment! ;)

Cheers Mate...

MM

nothing major my friend just had tobe re-water proofed after i had it authenticated at ap holland

now with ap london

Fantastic post Zorrolondon and exceptional watch.

And it looks great on the white strap. I'd wear that all day long.

Thanks for sharing with us!

thank you my friend

yes im loving the white strap and wearing eveyday !!

• 2 weeks later...

just thought id share a few pics of my ap montauk highway with black rubber strap .. its a very versatile watch when it comes to wearing it with diffident colour strap .. so i thought id give it a go with the black rubber OEM ..i think it looks great but i still think white is my Favorite so far 2nd the horn-back and the black last .. im sure there will be a split in opinions.. ive post some pics s and will do so compare pics with all 4 colours side by side !!

Z

PC120096.jpg

PC120098.jpg

PC120099-Copy.jpg

PC120104.jpg

PC120106.jpg

PC120108.jpg

PC120112.jpg

PC120117.jpg

PC120119.jpg

PC120120.jpg

PC120122.jpg

PC120126.jpg

PC120127.jpg

I WANT THAT BOX!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCH a clever design, the way the have made it to reflect the decks of the vintage (and ultra-pricey) boats used in the Hamptons etc. I have to find one - it is a MUST!

yes its s beautiful box .. and yes those boats are still being made they start are 1 million ...very classy

im sure u can get the box made my a cabinet maker !!

Edited by zorrolondon