When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP White Themes with Diver Strap

Wow, looks great.

Do you think it would fit an orchard road

Or would a diver strap seem strange with the clad bezel due to the difference in texture?

I think it would look fine with the Orchard road. The Orchard Road comes with a rubber strap from the AD (plus a hornback). The diver strap is the same design as the Offshore - just fatter. The only thing to bear in mind is that the diver buckle is brushed ss. I know the gen has a tantalum case and deployant. I have never seen the rep but I am guessing it uses a ti case and deployant? The diver buckle is huge so you may care how well it matches with the case.

looks great W :tu: i like the width of the AP diver strap, but what size is your wrist? i have 7" wrists and the tightest hole on the ap diver strap doesn't even come close to fitting my wrists. it is a bit surprising how big it is :o

i need to take a hole punch to it but have just been too busy to do it :bangin:

deltatahoe

Sorry.. I meant "left" not right

Since seeing these pics, I've tried to find a TD who sells this model but I'm coming up blank... I can find the ultimate version with SS bracelet and the safari version but not this one...

where can I find it?

and why are AP reps so expensive? Are they that good?

Thanks

I second that.

Is it the movement that pumps up the price or what?!

B- I have 7.25-.50" wrist. The strap and buckle are huge relative to the normal offshore set-up. On the length my strap is regular length (but it is gen) and it is set on the second to tightest hole.

ROO's do actually wear larger than most PAM's due to the extended lug/strap section, the extended cg's housing the pushers and the height resulting from what is a module chrono movement on the gen. It does look big but in reality it actually sits fairly nicely on my wrist with the lugs wrapping around the wrist. Here is another one on the same wrist ;) with a standard AP bands strap.

DSCN1853.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry.. I meant "left" not right :bangin:

Since seeing these pics, I've tried to find a TD who sells this model but I'm coming up blank... I can find the ultimate version with SS bracelet and the safari version but not this one...

where can I find it?

and why are AP reps so expensive? Are they that good?

Thanks

Watchmeister's is a heavily modded rep, with genuine parts - if you weren't aware. You're looking at $500 for the rep just to get started, and a whole lot more from there depending on how far you decide to go with it.

Watchmeister's is a heavily modded rep, with genuine parts - if you weren't aware. You're looking at $500 for the rep just to get started, and a whole lot more from there depending on how far you decide to go with it.

Yes, but why does the rep cost 500 USD to start with? Something "in the making" that pumps up the price?

I do love it and it is a nice change of pace but it does make the watch wear much bigger. For me as long as it has that strap on it the watch is more of a weekend wearer. I do like the presence though. I am contemplating commissioning a flat croc with silver stitching to "thin it out" on the wrist for daily wear.

• 3 years later...