When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pre V PVD Logo buckle

momo650

Do you mean the correct PreV Logo buckle, sewn in type... ?

I have never seen one of these... a correct one that is... There is RFs MX buckle or DSNs screw in... neither correct for PreV

Correct PeteM,

I'm trying to get as close as possible to the PreV PVD Logo swen in, however was hoping someone out there was Repping them. I found a few Gen's available, but am hoping to seriously avoid that type of investment. :g: I read somewhere that RF no longer offers this buckle, but I did PM him anyways to see.

Unfortunately if he does his buckles are only MX rather than PreV and his PVD ones are almost polished...

If you keep your eyes out and are very patient you can get them cheap... eBay, Risti VP etc

I know one member recently who picked one up for $80 !! He beat me to it by a few minutes !! The guy selling it advertised it as 'Strap & buckle Unknown' !!

Remember dont worry about the strap size etc or condition just look for the buckle.... SS or PVD ... Just consider the price :) the rest to make it correct.for your model.. is easy :) and not as expensive

LOL...I will try to remain patient but as you know all too well when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel on a lenghty project it's almost impossible to sit still!

Can you clarify for me the difference between an MX vs. Pre V buckle..... is it the shape??

Both have the Panerai and Logo engraving but are different shape and size.... The MX is a buckle produced by OP a few years back as a retro style to the PreVs