When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

JBL JBL logos on Sub plastic wrap

andreas-rep

337451c1.jpg

I ordered two Noob factory subs from a different seller than I got my last noobmariners.

They arrived with very well done plastic wrapping round the bracelets that was much stronger than the usual noobs yet much easier to remove.

On each end of the bracelet was a surplus plastic tag that had been added a logo too. Simply JBL JBL JBL.

I presume these aren't from Noob factory?

The subs have several differences to Noob ones. They have the updated bracelet, the laser etched crown (which is a solid filled etching similar to gen) it was very hard to find. The sub is also slightly larger than the Noob version and is a bit heavier.

Here's some pics of the standard black bezel sub. What do you guys thin? And what is JBL?

Thanks

996170e5.jpg

a036eec6.jpg

500ae349.jpg

Andreas-Rep, I am sorry to tell you, but there is not a lot right with that watch. I do not know JBL but maybe some of the others do. It is definitely not a Noobmariner. Noob has long had a pretty good dial. Generally, considered the best bang for the buck in a Sub. Times Shop is selling them now for $48.00

From the pearl and the surrounding triangle to the 12 o'clock and hour markers, to the date window (It looks to be in the wrong place)and the date font appears to be a standard ETA date wheel, not Rolex font. The Rolex date window is not in the ETA position, so we have to use a date wheel overlay to move it toward the center of the dial just a little and have the, very distrinctive, font. Noobmariner has very good crown guards, these are way too thick. The watch should not be larger than a Noob...if by larger you mean more than 40mm. The holographic sticker, 16233, on the caseback is for a two-toned steel and 18K yellow gold Rolex Datejust, not a Submariner.

Sorry

Hi. Thanks for taking time to write that. It Is quite frustrating how they have made the effort to get the tiny laser etched logo on the saphire glass yet haven't even got the font correct for the date.

I am still learning, although I bought my first rolex when i was 21 and I'm now well into my thirties, it shows that it's worth putting the time into familiarizing oneself with the certain features that constitute a good copy.

I'm really interested in your timeshop comment. I presume their 45usd watch is not a-2836? Is it 28,800bph like the noobmariner?

Hey...we've all been there. Some of the Rolex experts on this board still point out things that I just can't see...really detail oriented.

The Noobmariner has always been tauted as having a good dial and hands. The case is good although not gen-like in construction and I have always thought that the teeth on the bezel were too short and turned down to quickly. If you break a crystal you can forget it. The newer ones are better with better crown guards and 2.5 times magnification on the date. The Noob bracelet is one of the best with the exception of the clasp and endlinks. (coronet on clast is horrible) Some have purchased BKs TW Best watch and Noob bracelet, taking the clasp off of the TW and putting it on the Noob links. Makes a great bracelet.

In my view, one can do all they will and spend more or less $1,000 and it's still a fake. No way around it. I still like this hobby, though.

• 2 years later...

hi there, 

i'm from portugal, and i'm looking for rolex replicas and this looks great!!

whats the site that you ordered??

whats the price average of this replicas??

please if you know any others sites please send to me

thanks

• 1 year later...

337451c1.jpg

I ordered two Noob factory subs from a different seller than I got my last noobmariners.

They arrived with very well done plastic wrapping round the bracelets that was much stronger than the usual noobs yet much easier to remove.

On each end of the bracelet was a surplus plastic tag that had been added a logo too. Simply JBL JBL JBL.

I presume these aren't from Noob factory?

The subs have several differences to Noob ones. They have the updated bracelet, the laser etched crown (which is a solid filled etching similar to gen) it was very hard to find. The sub is also slightly larger than the Noob version and is a bit heavier.

Here's some pics of the standard black bezel sub. What do you guys thin? And what is JBL?

Thanks

996170e5.jpg

a036eec6.jpg

500ae349.jpg

hi can i know the web site where you order it?

thanks

can i know the web site where i can buy this rolex jbl jbl jbl