When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A7753

Monito1975

The new house movement has seconds @ 9, I wish they put a date button at 10 as well.

Doesn't need it, the B01 date is adjustable through the crown. I have no doubt that they will rep the Navi 01 one day soon, but I guarantee it will have a sunken datewheel and more than likely just be a re-dialed version of what we have now.

The new house movement has seconds @ 9, I wish they put a date button at 10 as well.

The normal a7750 is also secs @9. All they did was put gears in to transfer the 30 min counter from 12 to 3 o'clock position.

Same deal as the Chronomat B01 rep.

Andreww is right. All they would do is fit a different dial and chrono hand. Although they will have to make the slide rule narrower if they are to use the same 41mm case and make the dial slightly bigger, so it gives the illusion of being 43mm.

The other hurdle is the caseback. I've not seen any solid casebacks for the Navi 01. Apart from a sunken date, the movt will be the biggest tell.....

• 6 years later...