When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

237H...The Ghost

maxman

Seriously mate here is a link to pretty decent summation..... save me some time as I need to spend some quality time with Don ;)

These models have just been updated with the new AR (Colourless) but please read W0lf's review of this AR :)

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=153660

Seriously mate here is a link to pretty decent summation..... save me some time as I need to spend some quality time with Don ;)

These models have just been updated with the new AR (Colourless) but please read W0lf's review of this AR :)

http://www.repgeek.c...ad.php?t=153660

Thanks Pete..I got some reading up to do. :)

Say hi to Don..na for me. ;) As my good friend Alex would say..."no time for the old In and out love...Im just here to read the meters" :D

Mike

Why is it when I click on these links it takes me to the general home page instead of the watch page itself?

Usil

....or open the link...then close It...then open It again. I dont know why PC link Is like this..but thats the way It works for some reason.

Mike

Are there any good real life pics of the date and cyclops?

I posted a pic of the gen 237 on the other 237 thread.... which showed the blue hue on the cyclops... :)