When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling for Bentley Rep. Help!

jabier510

So a buddy of mine went out on a business trip to Japan and I asked him to bring me back a rep. Breitling and he brought me back the one below. It looks really nice, but I'm no expert. It's got good weight, movement, engraving, a light blue hue on the crystal etc. I know the bracelets are a bit thicker on the gen, but what do you guys think.

Thanks for the feedback!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys... Some guy at work took it off my hands even after I explained what you guys said... :)

Then it is very good if somebody bought it from you :)

You can buy a better B for Bentley rep ;)

I would suggest 6.75 version. I have this almost from day 1 when I did join with RWG. Despite of some flaw, it is still one my favorite and one best out of box rep regarding building quality. Ok you will have date window slightly too big and date font slightly too red but rest is superb. Blue, white and brown dial color is not perfectly accurate but who cares and you can always choose a black dial. Available from any dealer probably.

ps) It s` difficult to take a picture from dial for showing real dial color. In real life it is not so bright purple-blue, it is quite ok.

orig_26069993_6RGO.jpg

gen ( I even like rep date window size and numbers color better :) ):

201012011817411291198661.jpg