When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Norwegian

jonas

Its not spikret yet, but I'm probably in Malaysia that weekend, in Barcelona the next weekend and Dublin the last weekend in January. In addition to this I have a yearly audit for my company and annual reports in January, so I think I'll have to pass this time. How about a webcast from the GTG, just for me :)

A brief word of advice... do not play with the Breitling Emergency while you've been drinking!

"Hey what does THIS little button do??!"

beeeep beeeep beeeep beeeep beeeep beeeep beeeep beeeep beeeep beeeep beeeep beeeep....

:o

............and you become $50,000 lighter in your pocket! :lol:

JTB

Norwigan GTG in November sems better :D We can call it Julebord then :lol:

If 5-8 turns up its more then anuff people to have a cool evening out,i will come whit one of my friends that also are into reps.

Worst thing is to find a low key nice place to eat in Oslo as i em from Bærum outside Oslo i dont now many places becieds one that i now the owner that is a Kina Resturant WHIT GOOD FOOD.

I will bring alot of prices that is for sure :victory: and my 12-14 Reps and my Gen Emergency.

Cheers,

Dani

Chinese food and Chinese reps sound like a good combination. :wub:

Count me in for a GTG in Oslo ( Or Bærum, same for me )

I have already met Dani, but would be interesting to meet some of your other Norwegians (And compare watches )

Wife already think I am crazy, so would be nice to see that I am not the only one with this "problem" :Jumpy:

Edited by madonna

Its not spikret yet, but I'm probably in Malaysia that weekend, in Barcelona the next weekend and Dublin the last weekend in January. In addition to this I have a yearly audit for my company and annual reports in January, so I think I'll have to pass this time. How about a webcast from the GTG, just for me :)

WEB cast er ok :p ...men hvilken dato for et OSLO GTG skal vi velge slik at du også kan komme? kansje vi kan ta en poll med forskjellige dator?

If you cant come insane at least send your watches with someone else to the OSLO GTG :)

AND it's customary for the newbie (cough) to pick up the bill.. ;)

Ok, didn't know that - ehhhhehehe, kremt, but whatever you say. Guess I've have to cancel my last order by Andrew then...hmmm but WTH, you guys are really the reason I didn't made anything foolish buying my 1.st rep from one of the Scam-sites out there. :type: