When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Fans - Let's see 'em

redwatch

It was clearly indicated in DW's 7032 post when he originally offered his DW 7032 Kit:

hi everyone My website have special sell for RWG members The 7032 case kit sell price is 190 usd. time is 30 day only My start sell is 480 usd before .now you can save the 60% money .make the perfect Tudor 7032

the case kit include case case back SS bezel two no line pusher crown sprinbar dial & hands dial have two type gray or black

Yuki has a tudor monte carlo in blue for the dial that takes a valjoux 234, anyone know if its possible to secure a case for it?

I havent seen any in this thread, I'm guessing you cant do it?

I have the Yuki dial and a 234 (which is pretty reare to find) to make a 7149. But still have to locate a case. I do have a DW case for a 7032, that will fit the 234, but obiviously the pusher configuration is wrong. If I can plug one of the pusher holes and relocate it, then I would.

Any issues getting the two to line up? Do you have a gen crystal as well or is that the DW crystal?

Love the look of it!! Well done!!! :tu:

I had a gen crystal but my watch smith shaved it off when he installed the DW steel bezel (instead of modifying the rep bezel he screwd up a $180 gen crystal - aaargh), but Phong sent me a crystal ($35) and it fits perfect and is very very close to the gen C-128

I think the black dial works quite well with the black bezel

TMCB-A1-2.jpg

TMCB-A2-3.jpg

Edited by Donerix 2.0
  • Like 1

It was clearly indicated in DW's 7032 post when he originally offered his DW 7032 Kit:

I'm thinking if I got the black I would have wanted the grey, grass is always greener. :p

I think I'm going to go for another one though if DW comes back, a grey with silver bezel and black with black bezel; some nice contrast depending on my mood.

Edited by turnipz