When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex replica

Theperfectwatch

Hi everybody,

I'm looking a Rolex replica which is 1:1 , I mean also crystal and bezel , brecelet etc.

Models are GMT Master II ceramic, Submarinare date, Daytona vintagezed and new. Can anyone help me ? Also with genuine movements like Francken rolex....

Feel free to contact me also privately if you think to have what I'm looking for.... the PERFECT WATCH.... which in theory should be only the original but I do hope there will be a master supplier of replicas !

Well a lot of WM9 products have been hitting the shelves lately if you want a true 1:1 there ya go! as far as "the perfect watch" GEN always :) or frankenstein. if your looking at doing the basic franken mods like insert, crystal, crown, and tube TW BEST is a great route to take for subs. its basically a WM9 V1

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a supermodel who is interested in having lots of sex with an average-looking guy with not that much money.

Must be a good cook, willing to do housework and live with me and my wife.

Feel free to contact me also privately if you think to have what I'm looking for....

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a supermodel who is interested in having lots of sex with an average-looking guy with not that much money.

Must be a good cook, willing to do housework and live with me and my wife.

Feel free to contact me also privately if you think to have what I'm looking for....

My buddy's ex-brother-in-law is an excellent cook, and housekeeper. And he'd be happy to have lots of sex with you and anyone else, or everyone else. If you can wait a few more days his sentence will be served and arrangements can be made.

chris_cuba_male_model-4.jpg