When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you smell?

thamayor214

I like fragrances with a soapy, 'clean' scent to them, so that's always what I tend to keep in mind when buying :) I tried an econo-store deoderant the other day, which should have been nice, but it smelled like toilet cleaner... Not that it smelled bad, but the fragrance would have been better suited to freshening the air of a bathroom rather than sprayed on a person:lol:

I think you are really going to like the Prada Amber T. One very classy soap sent. Think about taking a shower in a $1000.00 night hotel...and what that soap might smell like. I heard a reviewer on youtube describe it this way...and I would have to agree. Clean and classy. :)

Oh..here it is.;)

Another of my favorite winter fragrance is Kouros. You definitely will not find many people wearing this. This one is definitely an acquired scent.

Indeed an accquired scent. I know it's been around for years and is still a top seller...especially in EU. But all I get is cat [censored]...what can i say. :lol:

Indeed an accquired scent. I know it's been around for years and is still a top seller...especially in EU. But all I get is cat [censored]...what can i say. :lol:

It reminds me of the Canal St. subway station in Manhattan at first. Once it starts to dry down the smell becomes much more bearable. For some odd reason I really enjoy this one.

It reminds me of the Canal St. subway station in Manhattan at first. Once it starts to dry down the smell becomes much more bearable. For some odd reason I really enjoy this one.

I only tried it once..and i couldnt wait to wash it off...and i did just that. Maybe I would have have liked it better if i would have waited for the dry down. But man..that top was brutal. :D

Mike

Well Im sorry Fleet...but the partys over for you Im afraid. Im going to tell everyone I know you wear Boss XY.. and now everyone will smell just like you.....evil laugh Insues ...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

:(

Eventhough, I hardly think I'll ever be in Charlotte NC, but if I ever would, I'd love it if you brought your avatar girls with Veronica Mars (?) in your signature. :D

A gift from Santa, Creed Tabarome. Not usually a fan of Creed but this is something else.

Nice Mr Lobster..Im going to have get a small bottle of Tabarome...I just wish that those Creeds weren't so dam expensive.

I also want to pick up a bottle of Tom Fords Private Blend Tobacco Vanille....probably the best tobacco sent I've experenced..but $200.00 for a 1.7oz ..DAM. :o

Mike

Nice Mr Lobster..Im going to have get a small bottle of Tabarome...I just wish that those Creeds weren't so dam expensive.

I also want to pick up a bottle of Tom Fords Private Blend Tobacco Vanille....probably the best tobacco sent I've experenced..but $200.00 for a 1.7oz ..DAM. :o

Mike

Hey Mike,

I sniffed TV several times because you put the idea of TV being so darn good in my head. I am addicted to it now.

This thread proposes some alternatives that are similar to Tobacco Vanille, perhaps you have heard/tried some. What do you think?

http://www.fragrantica.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=29767

Hey Mike,

I sniffed TV several times because you put the idea of TV being so darn good in my head. I am addicted to it now.

This thread proposes some alternatives that are similar to Tobacco Vanille, perhaps you have heard/tried some. What do you think?

http://www.fragrantica.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=29767

I have most of those in the thread and to me they don't smell similar. Especially the Givenchy Pi, I don't know how that one got thrown in there.

Hey Mike,

http://www.fragranti...ic.php?id=29767

Nice post Lobster..there are some Interesting suggestions In your thread. :)

Im going to order a sample of the Dior Homme Intense. Some people say that It has a lip stick and Fahrenheit burnt rubber vibe to It. Im not a big fan of these notes...so Im going check out a sample first.

I love the smell of a rich tobacco and expensive leather...together In one fragance. Now if I could find both of those notes with a espresso..or very nice coffee to go with it. I would be a very happy man.

I sometimes layer my D&G Pour Homme (the original) with Rochas Man. The Rochas Man gives the D&G tobacco and leather a nice sweet espresso smell. It's quite nice and also a unique scent. :)

Mike

I have most of those in the thread and to me they don't smell similar. Especially the Givenchy Pi, I don't know how that one got thrown in there.

Thanks for the heads up. I guess nothing beats the original of course. I will give a few a try nevertheless, something might stand out to me for other reasons.

Nice post Lobster..there are some Interesting suggestions In your thread. :)

Im going to order a sample of the Dior Homme Intense. Some people say that It has a lip stick and Fahrenheit burnt rubber vibe to It. Im not a big fan of these notes...so Im going check out a sample first.

I love the smell of a rich tobacco and expensive leather...together In one fragance. Now if I could find both of those notes with a espresso..or very nice coffee to go with it. I would be a very happy man.

I sometimes layer my D&G Pour Homme (the original) with Rochas Man. The Rochas Man gives the D&G tobacco and leather a nice sweet espresso smell. It's quite nice and also a unique scent. :)

Mike

wow tobacco, leather and coffee sounds darn good. I could try layer Tuscan Leather with a fragrance from the A*Men range (one of them has a tobacco coffee oriented scent)