When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you smell?

thamayor214

I looove Hermes Terre, I have the EDT but also lasts ages. There certainly is subtle differences between the Parfum and this but either way, this is a quality scent. Smells so damn good. Citrus, earthy and "metallic", know what I mean?

I know exactly what you mean Lobster. I absolutely love the EDT version. Think of the EDP as the EDT on steroids. ;)

It's a little smoother while going through It's transitions..notes...and It projects a bit better and last a while longer. Cant go wrong with either one of them... Imho. :)

Mike

I know exactly what you mean Lobster. I absolutely love the EDT version. Think of the EDP as the EDT on steroids. ;)

It's a little smoother while going through It's transitions..notes...and It projects a bit better and last a while longer. Cant go wrong with either one of them... Imho. :)

Mike

I should have picked up the EDP instead in hindsight, but the sales are still on and I may be able to grab it for a better price, if not, I'll let the EDT run out and then definitely upgrade to EDP.

I will be wearing DSquared Potion today.

Thanks for the tip. :) what are your thoughts on Hyundai/Kia motor Investments?

I heard another one to look out for is Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants.

Mike

CMG's Sales Growth is +20.90% and their Income Growth is +41.10%.They've been recommended as a stock to watch for the first quarter. However, I see the price as being to high. We've all seen how the fast food industry has gotten ahead of themselves. Not sure of your age, but if you are around your 30's or later you must remember Boston Market, and more recently Krispy Kreme.

I don't know enough of Hyundai.Kia to comment.

Dolce & Gabbana The One

CMG's Sales Growth is +20.90% and their Income Growth is +41.10%.They've been recommended as a stock to watch for the first quarter. However, I see the price as being to high. We've all seen how the fast food industry has gotten ahead of themselves. Not sure of your age, but if you are around your 30's or later you must remember Boston Market, and more recently Krispy Kreme.

I don't know enough of Hyundai.Kia to comment.

Dolce & Gabbana The One

I have to agree...with what little I know about the market. I am tempted to look Into Hyundai/Kia...some say It's much like Toytoa...say back In the early to mid 70's...and we all know what happened there.

To get back on topic...I get my scent recommendations from women, not men. For evenings, this has never failed me--Shiseido Basala. Women (young and seasoned) have literally pulled me to ask what I'm wearing. It's hard to find, but it's my love potion.

Of course, GIT EDP (on me) is just fantastic and I've had the MOST compliments from females during the day. I have maybe 10 different bottles of cologne, but for the day...it's usually a toss between GIT, Terre D'Hermes and Vetiver (initially hated this). If you do buy GIT, buy the EDP and don't buy the cheap ebay knockoffs. I have and believe me, there IS a difference...

:pimp:

To get back on topic...I get my scent recommendations from women, not men. For evenings, this has never failed me--Shiseido Basala. Women (young and seasoned) have literally pulled me to ask what I'm wearing. It's hard to find, but it's my love potion.

Of course, GIT EDP (on me) is just fantastic and I've had the MOST compliments from females during the day. I have maybe 10 different bottles of cologne, but for the day...it's usually a toss between GIT, Terre D'Hermes and Vetiver (initially hated this). If you do buy GIT, buy the EDP and don't buy the cheap ebay knockoffs. I have and believe me, there IS a difference...

:pimp:

If you get your cologne recommendations from women....then you must go through a lot of this. :pimp:

post-19368-0-74420800-1325098656.jpg

If you get your cologne recommendations from women....then you must go through a lot of this. :pimp:

Haha very true! I bought another fragrance today literally because a girl - friend told me I smelled divine with it. It's Creed Royal Water. I put up a review on this on Fragrantica as well.

I am not the biggest fan of C.GIT, it doesn't wear well on me. But I know it's a winner for so many.

I promised myself no more fragrances for quite a while now!!

I have to agree...with what little I know about the market. I am tempted to look Into Hyundai/Kia...some say It's much like Toytoa...say back In the early to mid 70's...and we all know what happened there.

It's exactly like Toyota.

Holy FFFF this guy is insane. I would be happy and lucky enough to a have a Creed sample but to have full bottle duplicates etc is crazy haha. He probably knows somebody who works at some place where he can enjoy a discount of some sort. But even then!!

I saw one of his comments and he says we should look out for his 2011 revision. Crazy but hey, we collect watch reps like maniacs also and they cost often much more than a Creed bottle.

Guys, let's play this game. I found it online with these guys following this framework trend started by "Brandon" :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q_mRXaYbRc&feature=related

Basically you take the following list and just add your fragrances:

1. Signature Scent

2. Work Scent

3. Night Out Scent

4. Close Quarter "Combat" Scent

5. Daring Scent

6. Upper class Event Scent

1) Signature Scent : - Hermes Eau de Terre. (No doubt about it)

2) Work Scent : - Lanvin Homme Sport. (A darker sports fragrance, fresh but sophisticated for summer or winter)

3) Night Out Scent : - Guerlain L'Instant (for the Winter, citrus chocolate heaven)

- Acqua Di Parma Mirto [blue bottle range] (this in the summer screams sophistication)

4) Close Quarter "Combat" Scent : - DSquared He Silver Wind Wood (women go bananas for this)

- Juicy Couture For Men Dirty English (yep, women get juicy after this)

5) Daring Scent : - DSquared Rocky Mountain Wood (This stuff gets you noticed)

- Tom Ford Private Blend Noir de Noir (Daring multiplied by a million)

6) Upper class Event Scent : - Tom Ford Noir De Noir AND Tuscan Leather combined [one spray each] (this is the best that I have ever tried, perfect for winter)

- Creed Royal Water AND Tom Ford Oud Wood [two sprays of Creed and one of TF] (tried this combo this morning, my family are in awe, perfect for summer)

(1) SS...D&G PH(the original 1995) layerd with D&G The One.

(2) WS...John Varvatos... Artisian.

(3) NOS...Thierry Muglers..Angel man.

(4) Under the sheets. ;)...Thierry Muglers...Pure Malt.

(5) DS...Joop Homme (yope) by Joop.

(6) UCES...Prada Amber...clean and classy.

These are my colder weather choices...I change up a bit during the warmer weather...more citrus based sents than gourmand.

Mike

Damn I really need to check out that Pure Malt, a lot of people are rating this highly in causing heavy female knee trembling! :p

I will also take a closer look at Prada Amber

Pure Malt is the bomb...boom digity. ;) Take Angel Man and put It In a scotch/whisky barrel for about a year...Exquisite. :)