When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you smell?

thamayor214

Kouros for me today.

Ur ine good company.:D...sorry...couldnt resist. Of course Im just kidding. :)

When I firt tried Kouros I was pretty new to the fragrance game...about four years ago. Since so many people like It..Im going to pick up a sample and give it another go. It's been a top seller for over thirty years I believe. So I figure It's worth another try.

I guess I will use my "PP acount" for purchase. ;)..again...sorry. :pardon:

Mike

THANK YOU GUYS - I purchased about three or four new scents because of this thread. However by far I love Terre D'Hermes (Parfum). It does not smell like anything I currently own. I got it yesterday, I must say at first the woody smell was different for me. I have mainly citrus scents. This PARFUM rocks, and last forever.

THANK YOU GUYS - I purchased about three or four new scents because of this thread. However by far I love Terre D'Hermes (Parfum). It does not smell like anything I currently own. I got it yesterday, I must say at first the woody smell was different for me. I have mainly citrus scents. This PARFUM rocks, and last forever.

Congrats on the Hermes. This fragrance really is very special and unique also in the sense that not many rock this fragrance. The longetivity of the perfume is mind blowing and the friendly ingredients and their fusion is just phenomenal.

It's like the perfect "special occasion" fragrance.

I can name many more new fragrances but I don't want to assist in emptying pockets :p

Congratulations Indeed...Terre D'Hermes is the bomb. I also have the Parfum version..and it is a standout In the fragrance community.

If I could only wear one sent...that would suck. ;)...but seriously.... It would be the Hermes...hands down. :)

Mike

For spring/summer I suggest Voyage d'Hermes. It's a Terre d'Hermes for the Warner months.

Not sure if any of you lot know, but L'artisan Parfumeur has a 50% sale on some fragrances that are being discontinued or at least the size of that bottle of the particular fragrance is being discontinued(they did this once before) so anybodies guess. But anyway some great deals, I've just ordered 100ml of Tea for Two and 100ml L'Eau Du Navigateur, they were £39 each with £5.50 postage for Uk. Very good price if you ask me :thumbsup2:

Link here: http://www.artisanparfumeur.com/sale

Edited by Gazillionaire

Not sure if any of you lot know, but L'artisan Parfumeur has a 50% sale on some fragrances that are being discontinued or at least the size of that bottle of the particular fragrance is being discontinued(they did this once before) so anybodies guess. But anyway some great deals, I've just ordered 100ml of Tea for Two and 100ml L'Eau Du Navigateur, they were £39 each with £5.50 postage for Uk. Very good price if you ask me :thumbsup2:

Link here: http://www.artisanparfumeur.com/sale

Thanks for the Information.:)

John Varvatos by John Varvatos today. Nice leather smokey dried fruit sent.

Mike

Yep, I have a bottle of it sitting next to my other Lalique's.

What don't you have??? :p

What do you make of it?

BTW, plz plz if you have time, can you fill out this thing :

1) Signature Scent :

2) Work Scent :

3) Night out Scent:

4) "Close quarter" scent :

5) Daring scent:

6) Upper class event scent:

Danke

1) Signature Scent: I really don't have one as I have a large collection of fragrances. However, if I had to choose it would be "Italian Cypress by Tom Ford"

2) Work Scent: In the winter months I prefer the Vetiver's, my favourite of the Vetivers is Encre Noir.

3) Night out Scent: I have several night out scents depending on the weather. Winter it would be Chanel le Bleu, and during the summer it would be Lolita Lempicka

4) "Close quarter" scent: Black Orchid EDP by Tom Ford

5) Daring scent: I can't really choose again I have way to many. If I had to pick it would be any of the Bond No. 9 fragrances.

6) Upper class event scent: Opium by YSL