When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you smell?

thamayor214

What don't you have??? :p

What do you make of it?

It's similar to a few other fragrances I have, however I think it's great for a night out with the fiancee. Especially if we are going out for dinner and drinks or dancing. I am sure there must be a few fragrances I don't have yet. And the keyword is yet! :)

It's similar to a few other fragrances I have, however I think it's great for a night out with the fiancee. Especially if we are going out for dinner and drinks or dancing. I am sure there must be a few fragrances I don't have yet. And the keyword is yet! :)

haha good on you Sir :p, nice list you put together there as well.

If you like your vetivers, I am sure Guerlain's Vetiver must have passed your nose. I love that stuff.

haha good on you Sir , nice list you put together there as well.

If you like your vetivers, I am sure Guerlain's Vetiver must have passed your nose. I love that stuff.

Of course it is the original. A new favorite is Jo Malone's Black Cafe Vetiver. You should check it out if you get a chance.

Nice frag for the Winter PhilFree

Ok gentleman, this morning I received my bottle from a friend that I have been looking forward to for a while.

Montale Moon Aoud (50ml)

You can read my review for this fragrance on : http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Montale/Moon-Aoud-12135.html . It's just below the main generic description of the frag and my username is none other than Lobster2010 :p

Also, especially to Mike (maxman), thamayor214 and PhilFree, rumour has it that Montale Red Vetiver smells just like and IS BETTER than our much loved Hermes Terre! Apparently it just beats it in regards to overall drydown, projection and longetivity. http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Montale/Red-Vetiver-4061.html

I have ordered a sample of Montale Red Vetiver and will give you an honest review of the two fragrances. Unfortunately I don't have the perfume version of Hermes but I can describe it from memory :)

I will have it up hopefully mid next week.

(I wish London had Montale damn it :p, but luckily I have an address in Frankfurt where I can get it very quickly)

Ok gentleman, this morning I received my bottle from a friend that I have been looking forward to for a while.

Montale Moon Aoud (50ml)

You can read my review for this fragrance on : http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Montale/Moon-Aoud-12135.html . It's just below the main generic description of the frag and my username is none other than Lobster2010 :p

Also, especially to Mike (maxman), thamayor214 and PhilFree, rumour has it that Montale Red Vetiver smells just like and IS BETTER than our much loved Hermes Terre! Apparently it just beats it in regards to overall drydown, projection and longetivity. http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Montale/Red-Vetiver-4061.html

I have ordered a sample of Montale Red Vetiver and will give you an honest review of the two fragrances. Unfortunately I don't have the perfume version of Hermes but I can describe it from memory :)

(I wish London had Montale damn it :p, but luckily I have an address in Frankfurt where I can get it very quickly)

You will have to let us know how you like Montvale. I will be more than interested to hear your opinion.

Montale Moon Aoud (50ml)

You can read my review for this fragrance on : http://www.fragranti...Aoud-12135.html . It's just below the main generic description of the frag and my username is none other than Lobster2010 :p

Also, especially to Mike (maxman), thamayor214 and PhilFree, rumour has it that Montale Red Vetiver smells just like and IS BETTER than our much loved Hermes Terre! Apparently it just beats it in regards to overall drydown, projection and longetivity. http://www.fragranti...tiver-4061.html

I too am looking foward to your thoughts. Better drydown projection and longevity than Hermes??? wow..cant wait to try It if thats the case. :)

Mike

I am on my way down to New York to do some shopping. One of my first stops is going to be Wempe. I have a watch on hold that I may purchase. Then I am going to make my way over to a few of the private label fragrance shops. Of course Bond No. 9 is on the list and a new favorite Le Labo down in lower Manhattan. I may stop at the department stores to see if I can find Montvale. I will have to pick up a bottle or two if I can find any.

Montale Moon Aoud (50ml)

You can read my review for this fragrance on : http://www.fragranti...Aoud-12135.html . It's just below the main generic description of the frag and my username is none other than Lobster2010 :p

Also, especially to Mike (maxman), thamayor214 and PhilFree, rumour has it that Montale Red Vetiver smells just like and IS BETTER than our much loved Hermes Terre! Apparently it just beats it in regards to overall drydown, projection and longetivity. http://www.fragranti...tiver-4061.html

I had to order a sample also, anything that can beat Hermes at It's own game is a must have for me. But Im not going to spend a $100.00 without wearing It a few times under different circumstances. What I have read so far....looks like It's going to be a big part of my weekly..or bi weekly rotation.

Very nice review Lobster...well done sir. :victory:

Mike

I am on my way down to New York to do some shopping. One of my first stops is going to be Wempe. I have a watch on hold that I may purchase. Then I am going to make my way over to a few of the private label fragrance shops. Of course Bond No. 9 is on the list and a new favorite Le Labo down in lower Manhattan. I may stop at the department stores to see if I can find Montvale. I will have to pick up a bottle or two if I can find any.

Oh please share with us what you get. Both in terms of watch :p and fragrance. I need to sample some Bond N9 frags. Le Labo is amazing

I had to order a sample also, anything that can beat Hermes at It's own game is a must have for me. But Im not going to spend a $100.00 without wearing It a few times under different circumstances. What I have read so far....looks like It's going to be a big part of my weekly..or bi weekly rotation.

Very nice review Lobster...well done sir. :victory:

Mike

Haha thanks man!! I am also very curious about that Montale. I mean how can you beat Hermes in their own game? Can't wait to see.

Today I am wearing Lanvin Homme Sport.

Oh please share with us what you get. Both in terms of watch and fragrance. I need to sample some Bond N9 frags. Le Labo is amazing

From Bond No. 9 I picked up a bottle of Silver Factory Andy Warhol, and from Le Labo I bought a bottle of Vetiver and Santal 33. At Wempe I sent back the watch I had on order and decided to order something different. I go in two weeks to pick it up. I couldn't find Montvale anywhere, so I bought a bottle Duc de Vervin.