When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you smell?

thamayor214

I had the opportunity to access some jet fuel, and I rubbed it all over my chest and face, and all these women flocked around me and

rubbing their faces on me and telling me, "OOOO... I love a man who smells like jet fuel."

After awhile and several encounters, I switched to Armani Aqua, which is a a great mens cologne.

Also, everyone knows what a female dog is called...........A b#itch,

However , what do you call a male dog? I would suppose one would call him a son of a b#tch.

Right now in Texas we our currently in our winter season ( all 50 Degrees of it) I know laugh it off, so I wear:

Channel Bleu

D&G The one

Armani Code

La Nuit de l`Homme Yves Saint Laurent

In the summer:

D&G Light Blue

Ralh Lauren Explorer  

Armani Attitude Extreme

DKNY NY ( Discontinued, but can still be found)

• 2 weeks later...

Aramis - Devin Van Cleef & Arpels - (vintage original) Chanel - Antaeus Lagerfeld - classic Guerlain - Vetiver Cartier - Santos ...and more... That's my top six. I replace them when empty and have back ups for the hard to get. I don't bathe in them and know to use the right amount of each as they each wear very differently. Good thread. I believe scents go very well with watches, clothing in style and maintaining your character.

I just bought the Clive Christian 1872 this weekend at Neiman Marcus, it is phenomenal! Kind of pricey at $310 for less than 2oz bottle, but every woman so far has smelled it and then come back and said they couldn't stop thinking about it. I sampled their #1 but I did not like the scent Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...
Just bought some Tom Ford private collection Ombre de Hiyacinth, kind of flowery but I like it! Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
So I took back the Ombre de Hiyacinth and swapped it out for some Neroli Portofino, and also got a bottle of Terre D'Hermès Parfum and Atelier Mistral Patchouli, the Atelier rep tossed me a travel bottle of the Orange Sanguine for free. egeny4uz.jpg Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah the Hermes is impressive. If you like it that much, have a look at Montale's Red Vetiver.

Also, I blend my Neroli Portofino with a bit of Tuscan Leather...it's simply amazing. Ask for a sample of Tuscan Leather, a small amount goes a very long way anyway with TL.