When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you smell?

thamayor214

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't leave the house without cologne, it's a long-term habit at this point...

Depending on mood/occasion I use one of the three deodorants: Armani Gio/Valentino/Davidoff Champion

As for cologne, again by occasion: Armani Gio/Pal Zileri Uomo/Bandit de Robert Piguet/Davidoff Champion/Davidoff Adventure/Versace Eau Fraiche/Paco Rabanne 1 Million

Got a few more but those I rarely ever use...the above are regulars that I almost always have in stock  :)

Cory

Another Creed lover here.

Green Irish Tweed and Original Santal are my favorites.  I've had their Silver Mountain Water and Millisime Imperial as well but keep coming back to Original Santal and GIT.  I'm anxious to try out their new Oud scent.

I've tried Hermes and Tom Ford but they are not for me.  I've been wanting to try the Bond No.9 line but haven't gotten a chance to take a whiff.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Gentlemen - I never thought this trend would go soooo long. I'm the OP and since this trend I have purchased A LOT of bottles, so many that I had to put watches on the back burner. Now I smell SWELL I'm back for a couple soild time pieces

Yeah, fragrances are awesome and an expensive hobby too. It has become less genderised over the years and more houses have been making 'unisex' fragrances to cater for this.

Like in our watch world, fragrances are divided into designer type scents and niche scents. The prices of niche scents such as Creed go for beginner rep watches whereas some of the more exclusive ones such as Amouage and Xerjoff can go into the 300s.

I think it's a lifestyle choice, niche fragrances are affordable gen luxuries and compliment different occasions greatly alongside a nice rep and outfit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...