When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you smell?

thamayor214

I think Mont Blanc Legend is the superior scent of the two. A fragrance with a similar-ish vibe is Abercrombie's Fierce or even Chanel Platinum Egoiste.

Another good Mont Blanc, especially for the colder season is Individuel. It is a more sweeter, holiday type of scent.

Bought the Mont Blanc Legend yesterday.

I was in the shop a couple of days erlier and tried it on, and was amazed.. the sent stayd on for almost 2 days.

But... Now that I bought it and uses is, I feel like the sent is gone in a couple of hours :huh:

What do you think, does it last long on you guys?

Bought the Mont Blanc Legend yesterday.

I was in the shop a couple of days erlier and tried it on, and was amazed.. the sent stayd on for almost 2 days.

But... Now that I bought it and uses is, I feel like the sent is gone in a couple of hours :huh:

What do you think, does it last long on you guys?

That's the thing. Good fragrance but it just doesn't last very long. You will have to re-spray several times.

Just lifted my leg to allow my four dogs to have a hearty sniff. They did and promptly keeled over, wheezing and hacking. Guess I ate to many sardines.

I fluffed myself up with Armani Aqua and they sprang back to life as if nothing happened. One can always rely on a canine companion to point you in the right direction.

Just lifted my leg to allow my four dogs to have a hearty sniff. They did and promptly keeled over, wheezing and hacking. Guess I ate to many sardines.

I fluffed myself up with Armani Aqua and they sprang back to life as if nothing happened. One can always rely on a canine companion to point you in the right direction.

They don't call dogs "man's best friend" for nothing Eric. :lol:

Mike

very true. Burb London would do so well if it had a stronger formulation.

Indeed. I wish they would make a Intense version or something stronger. Wonderful fragrance with It's spicy boozy tobacco notes. But It does not stick around for very long unforunately.. shame really.

Mike

Hey Mike, btw, I moved to Calgary (if you remember me mentioning that sometime before) and I bought Hanae Mori HIM. I love that juice!!!!
Good stuff bro. The original Is also very nice...as you will soon find out. ;) The only thing I can say about Calgary......dress warm. :cold: It will definitely give you a chance to wear your heavier fragrances. :D