When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Contemporaine (QC Photos)

calatrava

These are QC photos I just received of a Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Contemporaine with a Asian 2836-2 clone movement, and a nice custom rose gold rotor. The caseback also appears to be mercifully free of typos, and the watch seems to be in good shape to me. I wanted to share the wonderful photos, and to see if there was anything I missed which is apparent to the eagle eyed members here. Thanks.

IMG_3759.jpg

IMG_3760.jpg

IMG_3761.jpg

IMG_3762.jpg

IMG_3763.jpg

IMG_3764.jpg

IMG_3765.jpg

IMG_3766.jpg

Great dress watches, what to you think of this on from Andrew?

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=43&products_id=3206

It seems similar apart from the "Automatic" on the Dial and the Asia 2892-2. I've been looking for a dress watch and would prefer something from Andrew or Josh as they do UK Transfer Shipping for EU customers. I have never had a rep with this cheaper 2892 movement, what do you think of it? Andrew also offers an ETA Version, but the rotor is not decorated and therefore a no-go.

It dosent look like the nine Is centered within the date window. Being that It's only showing 9:10..I doubt that It's because of the change over.

I would ask for another pic..maybe more than one and set at different times.

A off centered date at the unappropriate time would not be very Vacheron-Constantin like. ;)

Good luck...nice looking watch.

Mike