When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chick wearing AP

ammandel

I edit photographs for my friends nightclub a before they go up on the web and doing this is always fun for abit of fake watch spotting. The odd young guys wearing horrendously fake gold rolex's and the like.. so imagine my surprise and excitement when I see the following girl rocking an AP Barichello!

This thread doesnt need too many words.. so lets kick it off.. Rep Or Gen? grin.gif

aIMG_5118b.jpg

ap1.jpg

Nice call chef, I don't actually think this dial colour/subdial is available is it? She proudly told me its a 'barachello limited edition' though! :)

Also, it seems to have a chapter ring (white), then a SUB chapter ring (black), before being white in the dial!

Edited by ammandel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you think this girl has hairy arms, then for Heaven's sake don't look at any Indian girls as they are infinitely worse (and bordering on scary!) I doubt her boobs are fake: you can bet that if they were, she would have shown more cleavage. Don't ask me how I know this :p

How do you know this? :innocent: