When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Chronopassion on Croc !

xelorrolex

Like any other finished metal it will scratch but I have not found it to be too obvious when it does get scratched. My watch gets a lot of wear but it actually looks better than my brushed ss bezel which gets a similar amount of wear. I concluded that it is such a unique piece that I built a franken around it and I don't regret it. But bear in mind that I have not heard of a way to fix a deep scratch so, yes, I will live with that fear as do the gen owners. The funny thing is that if that day does happen I can order a new watch which is less than what a gen owner will pay to send it in for refinishing and won't take 3 months which is about the turn around time to Le Brasus.

Has anyone ever tried to repair a scratch on the case. Back to the topic at hand, the croc strap looks great on that one. Wear it well.

• Like 1

I love it!

I've always wanted a Chronopassion but I heard so many people complaining about the fact that is it a scratch magnet.

What is your opinion so far? Would you recommend it or not!

Titanium with a bead blasted surface will always be problematic ... if you like it you should get it ;)