When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pure-time..

daytona01

It seems their communications are really bad... Ppl claim about 9 out of 10 emails are ignored when messages are about any inquires "after the payment"

Problem of "nikki". Nikki is PTs customer service assistant and people always get trouble getting a good answer from her. Even angus replied to someone's inquiry sayin "you should contact me directly for any cust omer services.. Not nikki." ......WHAT??? So what about people who doesnt know about that? People whos not in RWG should pay again for any shipping or product troubles?? So RWG members are handled nicely by angus and non RWG ppl are handled by nikki and get scammed?? Sound to me like they are trying to get a good reputation here and trying to scam other ppl.....

People always get nervous whenever they hav problem wit PT, then frustrated when they hear anything from nikki, then they ask here, angus comes and it takes additional few weeks to solve their matters,,, amd they say

"problem is resolved! Angus took care of it thanks!!!"

Come on, You got ur problem solved but ppl whos buying from PT after you might face the same frustration you had...

AND it seems it happens all the time!!

I thought of buying from PT few times, but never did cuz of their mixed reviews...

I really think rwg should do something for this frequent problem with "trusted dealer"

Im sorry im newbie and i know i dont deserve saying all of this to rwgs long time trusted dealer, but reading many of frustrated reviews of PT made me kinda mad....

Edited by daytona01

Let me ask you this... Did you i understand you correctly that you personally have not purchased from Puretime? :)

I have been dealing with Angus and Nikki for many many moons. Yes, sometimes they do not get back to you... What

you not understand is the volume of watches that goes through their hands.

Errors are going to happen... I had a problem months back with Nikki, and after I finally pleaded my case..She sent me

one of my watches free. It wasn't a $400 watch, but that's not the point!

I have learned one think in this business..and especially with Nikki..Be nice and kill her with kindness... She is handling

tons of problems everyday, 6 days a week. I would not want her job for any price.

Also you mentioned that people out side of RWG to not get good service? That's a joke. There is no favoritism with any

Dealer here nor any service people.

Maybe you need to buy from Purtime and see what a great experience this can be. I have switched back to Angus in the last

few weeks, purchased 3 expensive watches and everything went flawless...

I hope you might have a better understanding of Nikki and Angus at Puretime Watch Company...

Regards,

MM

I just received my Explorer I just before Xmas. The transaction went smoothly, admittedly with no need for email contact and the watch arrived per the QC pictures.

it was my first rep purchase so I must admit the talk of poor customer service made me nervous.

However it looks as if I had gone to another of the trusted delears i risked having my credit card details scammed, which makes me even more nervous.

What prompted you to raise this issue now?

Nikki is his assistant more or less. If you got problems, nikki can barely solve it for you, it's like talking to David from DW. When I had a problem I was dealing with angus and yes, be persistent because Angus sometimes forget. But of course, you have to give them 2-3 days to responds which feels liek forever if you have a problem.

3 purchases from puretime and happy every time. Sure they can sometimes take some time (2 - 3 days) to respond but all their communications have been extremely polite, patient and agreeable. I've dealt with a few of their staff, including Nikki. In comparison with another dealer I've used, they're much nicer to deal with - the other one was very pushy. Puretime would be my preferred TD.

I agree. The customer service sucks and I have been doing my homework. I recently received a bad product and they are not even responding to me. I put a lot of trust in this forum and not sure if they really are a trusted dealer...only time will tell but must say I am very disappointed Witt my purchase

• Like 1

It is helpful to hear from folks who have had real issues. Hopefully Puretime will see this. He has gone large scale and may be out over his skis. But for everyone who is unhappy and no longer doing business with him there are hundreds of happy customers. I suspect that is true with all the large scale dealers. To his credit Puretime has done the best job of letting folks know what is coming (yes, I know it is somewhat self-serving) and more importantly taking suggestions for watch improvements directly to factories and that is invaluable.

I have never had an issue with him nor any of the other large dealers I have dealt with over the years- Angus, Josh, Andrew, Connie, etc. Some watches have needed repairs or returns but I have always found that as long as you do as they ask you have a happy ending.

i've purchased a few times from puretime...the watches i recieved were OK, although one or two had loose fitting bezels that needed sorting and another had a long scratch that wasnt clear in the qc pic-nothing some wet/dry paper didnt sort though...as for comms i once had an email convo with nikki so quick it was like we were texting or on msn, and the problem i had was sorted there and then...imho they aint the best, but definatley nowhere near the worst!

Edited by bamcky2k

I ordered 4 watches from Puretime and have received QC pics on 3 of the 4 and waiting on the 4th due to waiting on communication from the maker. Nikki answered my questions before purchase using live chat. Doris sent me the QC pics and addressed my concerns and I have yet to correspond with Angus. Hopefully if everything goes off without a hitch, then I won't have to contact him. I have had to wait a few days for the QC pics, but it is probably due to having to locate them. It is the same if you are buying a gen watch. I was contemplating purchasing a gen Omega POC 9300 cal from an AD in the EU that cost 10x what my order for the 4 reps cost and had to wait a few days for responses or pictures. So I rate them exceptionally high in my book as I think they must work everyday compared to the AD that takes weekends off.

I will update once I receive watches, but won't be able to provide any photos as internet is so slow here in Afghanistan.

Edited by ademarco

I agree. The customer service sucks and I have been doing my homework. I recently received a bad product and they are not even responding to me. I put a lot of trust in this forum and not sure if they really are a trusted dealer...only time will tell but must say I am very disappointed Witt my purchase

Sorry for causing trouble guys...

If you guys think it was offensive, I apologize all this...

I didn't mean to insult Angus or any of his customers.

I know Angus is good guy. I've read many threads where Angus tried to help RWG people, more than the other dealers.

I believe that Angus is one of valuable dealer in RWG.

I don't hate PT BECAUSE THERE IS NO REASON FOR ME TO HATE THEM as I mentioned that I never bought from PT.

In fact, this is a useless review because its not a review. Only my opinion.

Think about it, why would I post this??

I've read many reviews of PT from PT review section and I just wanna share my thoughts of those.

I hear many of you guys have no problem dealing wit PT BUT some ppl do have issues.

90 out of 100 ppl say its reliable... but what about for those 10 ppl???

I know dealers handles hundreds of orders everytime.. but

Try read all of PT's reviews and read Josh's and Andrew's then you will understand why I post this.

(relatively high numbers of people with issues of "customer service")

If Angus can solve all the problems quick and nice, why doesn't he do at the first time??

(Its seems most of problems was related to Nikki... and why does let her do same all the time?)

The reason I post this on General Discussion was

To let Angus and ppl to know what problems are rising and therefore he can do better.

I believe that is why we have this forum.

I was ready to take all the negative comments and its fine that some of you guys think I'm troll.

And again, sorry for Angus and other people who thought this was offensive.

I realized that I used some of offensive and unnecessary words in my thread.. I apologize that.

Sometimes, I go way beyond.. Please understand my ignorance.

Again, I don't want to make trouble, I just hope all of us can do better in future.