When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

www.replicaster.com

Guest abasf

Hi RWG members,

new to this forum which my friend told me is a good place to make sure that if your getting a rep it be a good one...

im interested in getting the breitling navitimer chronometer with the gold dial from Replicaster

http://www.replicaster.com/swiss-replica-watches/breitling/navitimer/chronometre-navitimer-1286.html

but i tried looking for reviews wondering if its a good place to purchase from and didnt find anything so far... i was wondering if any members have tried this site and it they are as good as they advertise... they have swiss and japanese replica watches which seem like real good replicas to me...

the one im really interested is in the link above.... its swiss and i did read andreww's review on the rep of navitimer and i find that this one you can not fit an extra number between the crystal and the markings...

let me know what you guys think

thx

First of all I can see you are new to the forum. We have many approved Replica Suppliers

that we know on a first name basic. We know what we are getting when we order a watch.

We get QC pictures of the actual watch we are purchasing, also showing the watch checking

the timing. We do not recommend outside dealers as there are hundreds of scam sites, which

you you might not get your watch, you might get a cheaper movement than they say..

You must remember, there are hundreds and hundreds of sites like this. A lot of them are mirrored

sites owned by the same company overseas.

When I see somebody saying that there watches are 440 stainless, I would run. I don't believe it

because there are only a certain about of factories overseas, and no ones uses 440 stainless that

I know of anyway.

Look around here, read some and then first Pick Your Dealer, then pick your watch... This is usually

or motto.

I hope this helps because there is not enough time in the day to tell you about these other Internet Dealers.

I have been doing Reps for over 25 years. We have the best dealers in the business.. That's why we keep

our dealer list to a minimum, instead of having hundreds...

Hope this helps you my friend, good luck.. Look around and let us know your thoughts...;)

Good Luck,

MM

thanks for your help... and i wasn't sure about that site either, i was reading through the forum that there's a lot of scammers out there... ill keep searching around the forum for more info... until i find a reputable rep dealer...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Ron Gibson, I assume is the owner of Replicaster.com, from my experince I think they are a scam. I purchased a watch over a year ago and susequently the watch broke. I sent it back to the company for repair or replacement. I have received no watch or refund as I expected under their warranty program. Their Customer Service department is a complete waste of time as they are useless to do anything except take your money. There are plenty of reputable companies to purchase replica watches from but steer away from this BAD one!

Edited by krscholz

I ordered a Box from them, which I'm expecting to be here today. Not a watch, but they were the only site I've seen thus far with the Hublot Box (see through topside) I've seen. I'll inform the forum on what happens with this purchase.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ron Gibson, I assume is the owner of Replicaster.com, from my experince I think they are a scam. I purchased a watch over a year ago and susequently the watch broke. I sent it back to the company for repair or replacement. I have received no watch or refund as I expected under their warranty program. Their Customer Service department is a complete waste of time as they are useless to do anything except take your money. There are plenty of reputable companies to purchase replica watches from but steer away from this BAD one!

i think you are the same person that commented on about 5 different sites about replicaster and all the time you say the same thing

First of all I can see you are new to the forum. We have many approved Replica Suppliers

that we know on a first name basic. We know what we are getting when we order a watch.

We get QC pictures of the actual watch we are purchasing, also showing the watch checking

the timing. We do not recommend outside dealers as there are hundreds of scam sites, which

you you might not get your watch, you might get a cheaper movement than they say..

You must remember, there are hundreds and hundreds of sites like this. A lot of them are mirrored

sites owned by the same company overseas.

When I see somebody saying that there watches are 440 stainless, I would run. I don't believe it

because there are only a certain about of factories overseas, and no ones uses 440 stainless that

I know of anyway.

Look around here, read some and then first Pick Your Dealer, then pick your watch... This is usually

or motto.

I hope this helps because there is not enough time in the day to tell you about these other Internet Dealers.

I have been doing Reps for over 25 years. We have the best dealers in the business.. That's why we keep

our dealer list to a minimum, instead of having hundreds...

Hope this helps you my friend, good luck.. Look around and let us know your thoughts... ;)

Good Luck,

MM

can you tell me the best replica site for hublots ?

• 3 months later...

I bought a watch at replicaster.com. It came within 2 weeks. I send it back in the 7 day money back guarantee period because I didn't like the watch. After several mails (with no appropriate answer) they didn't send me the money back. The have no service, and the return department is a fraud. No 3 months later they send me offensive e mails and there is no money back!

I advice not to buy from this website. Actually I have no alternative yet.

Is there anyone who knows a good reliable website for high quality swiss replica watches`?

Kind regards, Kees

Hello Gynekees; welcome to the replica watch community forum! The main purpose of the forum is to maintain a list of reliable, trustworthy dealers who will not cheat you. They have all been with us for years, and you can shop at any of their stores with confidence.

First things, tho ... no replica watch is "Swiss" or "Italian" or any country outside of Asia. Mostly China .. and Thailand. If someone told you this, they are lying to you or do not know the simple truth about replica watches.

You can buy a very bad Chinese replica watch or a very very good Chinese replica watch. How much did you want to spend, and what brands or styles do you like?

Enjoy your time here. Read everything, and learn it all!!!

• 3 weeks later...

where is this list?

I just registered here and have been trying to navigate this site for almost 30 minutes.

I came to this site because somewhere in a blog it made mention of such a list of watch e-tailers.

Its hard to figure out who to trust buying replica watches.

thanks for your guidance if you will,

Rudy

where is this list?

I just registered here and have been trying to navigate this site for almost 30 minutes.

I came to this site because somewhere in a blog it made mention of such a list of watch e-tailers.

Its hard to figure out who to trust buying replica watches.

thanks for your guidance if you will,

Rudy

I am new here too and cannot find the list..... actually what i did find was a list of dealers on this site. When i click on them the first guy's site has been shutdown and the other has lots of comments on it but there is no way to look at the comments? I also noticed that Rudy and I have been asking for a name of a good site to buy a quality replica and we kinda get the runaround and no links or names...... feel like everyone is paranoid.

Can someone please post a link to a good reliable dealer so we can make a purchase that would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 months later...

I bought a Vacheron Constantin Tourbillon with moon phase from Watch-way.com, which I believe is another site of Replicaster.com, allegedly with a "swiss" movement.  Although it took almost a month to get it, it is a very nice looking watch and for the last three weeks has been running perfectly.  Whether it really has a swiss movement or not, I have no idea. They responded quickly to my emails, which was also reassuring, and explained the delay in getting it out.  The only problem was that the the watch in the picture was gold-plated, and what I received was polished steel.  They told me that they were having problems with their supplier's gold plating, which was wearing off, and so sent the polished stainless instead.  Customer service said that if I didn't like it, I could return it without any problem and offered a discount on my next watch. I am keeping it because the polished steel looks great. So, all in all, I am a happy camper, at least so far.

• 9 months later...