When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

small family group shot !

Mr Z

thanks project .... im sure my threads have been help toro shifting the mh near all out the door .... and the RG MH ..totally stunning in the real world the pics don't do it any justice what so ever !!!

I think the strap looks better with the RG version as well!

the hornback or the white rubber ?

Mr. Z, I think you should send all 4 watches to me

to make sure they are working properly.. ;)

Cheers Mate...

They all look spectacular...

MM

mm that's a very very kind offer im going to sleep on it and i will let you know when i wake up

thank you very much mate lol

hows your pic getting along ?

Mr Z

Great set. Loving the Highways. Wear them well. :)

thank wm .. still my very small family of aps .. but will grow soon !! as for the highways .. loving them ...BUT rg is getting much more airtime then anything else !!!

rav its one of one .... tut tut tut lol

Pw1160204new.jpg

Hi Z,

I know already!! - I'm still going for the steel MH. I love that RG - but the steel is very, very cool too. Do you still have your gen? The side by side pics you did are just way too lush!!

Did you get anything else done to your rep? Service/mods etc??

Now just have to get hold of a decent strap for it - so many to choose from. Cant wait!

hi rav

i know i keep going on but .. the rg version .. so so so many comments about that watch when im wearing it friends and people when im out ... its much better look then any pic ive posted .. !!! yes i do have the gen still but its still with ap dealer ... like for ever i will ring them Monday and ask when its ready !! then a group shot !! the mod i have had done is on the rg which was the raised crystal and the rounded pusher are on there way !!

if your going for a strap then i would recommend the hktan choc brown hb with the aqua stitching . and not the honey coloured ones as they dont set the watch of with choc brown sub dials !!

hi rav

i know i keep going on but .. the rg version .. so so so many comments about that watch when im wearing it friends and people when im out ... its much better look then any pic ive posted .. !!! yes i do have the gen still but its still with ap dealer ... like for ever i will ring them Monday and ask when its ready !! then a group shot !! the mod i have had done is on the rg which was the raised crystal and the rounded pusher are on there way !!

if your going for a strap then i would recommend the hktan choc brown hb with the aqua stitching . and not the honey coloured ones as they dont set the watch of with choc brown sub dials !!

Watch all ordered - My first rep. Can't wait. Who did the mods for you? Toro?? I am going to try and get hold of a strap quick. Anyone have one sitting around then please, please let me know. I really liked the black/blue stitch and also the choc sharkskin too - different. I saw the pics here but missed them when they went for sale :( . Then I will try and get some pics up although I am no photographer!

well done .. great choice rav .... yes i requested the mods to be done ... when ordering the rg version ..as it was a custom order!! yes toro ! im sure what ever strap combo u go for will look excellent!

That's awesome. Is that the dlc gold? I wish I could wear gold. I love how it looks on the watch stand. I have an awesome blue gold nardin. I gave it to my father. Every time I see him wear it, I'm like man that is an awesome watch. But, I feel like its too much on me.

I had a client who had the gen gold AP rubber clad. Was my introduction to loving AP. :) if I had to only pic 1 brand. It would be AP. 2nd sinn. Then breitling Pam. I'm finding that more and more I'm into the straps. There are plenty of watches I like. But finding that perfect strap with a great watch you actually love on the wrist, not just in 10x digitally backlit photos, now there is a challenge.

I'm building my new Lightbox 2/3 of the way done. I will be "rebooting" my collection. And a watch i searched for 7 yrs was just completed. I actually built one early on. But there was always. Something not 100% right. I got a similar watch last year. And I liked it but it wast the first piece I grabbed. This one, I randomly got a new strap for it, not even the one I really wanted, cause panatime was sold out. I waited for months for them to get it in. I gave up. And BAMB. I realized what was missing in06. And realized this is what I always wanted.

I could go nuts with AP and straps. I remember those first MBK safari's. Uhhhh I wanted one so bad. :) Anyway I'm really excited to show off my new supers+ straps, I really believe I have at least 4 pieces that would be the jewel of many collections - of course some of us have a desk soo Full of AP's (you know who you are) that they are piled on top of each other, thrown like laundry in the corner of the room:). I do have rubber clad, Reuben barricello, and whenever my guy can get stock the diver. - there is one more with the small writing in the sundials. Blue dial, but can't afford that one and I really want an AP with bracelet