When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

580 End Links from Wholesaleoutlet

ShawnBeever

I like what he says here: Other Asian sellers use thin stainless steel which tends to fall apart in a short time from the pressure of daily wear and you can end up losing your expensive watch.

I'm not seeing how these have anything to do with holding the watch and bracelet together. Just spacers is all they are.

Edited by kbh

Would like to see some photos and of the inside spring-bar tubes.

It's a shame, because the ones I bought from him last year had the "580" etched instead of stamped/engraved...like they should be. Also, I think these new ones allow for the fatter GEN springbars to fit.

They are quit good for the price

I will post a comparison shot with some gen 580

Engravings is correct (PT is not)

You have to take what he says with a large grain of salt! I have used several pair of these lately and I will give credit to them being much more solid than the typical end-link. Opening up the "tubes" in regular end-links to accept 2mm bars is usually problematic but no worries with these. Mine are stamped 555.

If some of our dealers would just buy a box of the good "fat bar" end-links I'm sure they could sell a ton of 'em, triple their money, and still give us a good seal.