When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Pilot ... 2112

Texski

I have been sworn to secrecy, but it is public now. I think these pictures are from a Schaffhausen Newspaper. I will get more details as they become available, but it looks like this version is Seconds @ 6 with a datewheel. This is purely speculation on my part, and based on this picture only. I do not have the details at this time.

There is also a Mark XVII, which will be 2mm larger. This will bring it to 41mm, if I am not mistaken. No pictures yet.

Anticipate!

Mike

NewPilotFace.jpgNewPilotBack.jpg

That sounds interesting too for me:

"Alongside the chronograph, the Top Gun Miramar range will also have a Big Pilot with a similar design."

"2012 is the year of the Pilot's Watch ... IWC has also outlined the changes to the rest of the Pilot's Watch collection. Six new models will be launched, while the others are improved (or not).

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like so much the color of the hands and indexes. Looks nice at first glance, but I'm afraid this doesn't last for long, and after a while it becomes boring. I really prefer white hands.

Maybe I'm too classical or old fashion... :pimp:

Paul

Edited by Bardamu

I think they should have printed the DW in the same colur as the dial lume, and sat back anda waited to see how long it took to rep it, being as we still struggle to get a decent DW if it is any different to a standard ETA

• 3 weeks later...