When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to get TT Day-Date with Jubilee Bracelet gold wrapped ?

matty430

Hi all

I'm trying to find a dealer that will be able to put together this - Day date with a Jubilee TT bracelet with champagne dial. Does anyone have any recommendations where I should go? im not fussed about the movement. Asian 21 j will do. just want to make sure its gold wrapped so it wont look like garbage in a few months

Regards

Matt

DaydateTTdiamondchampagnedialflutedbezel.pnghttp://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/hmsmatthew/DaydateTTdiamondchampagnedialflutedbezel.png

But why get a TT Day Date? It screams fake to anyone that does actually know the Day Dates as they were never available in bicolor.

I like the look of the TT with jubilee but the diamond/day markers of the day date :) Not really concerned about fooling people just love the design better than anything I can buy in a shopping centre

If you want the new style hidden clasp jubilee bracelet, I'd ask several dealers to see if they can sell you one with thick plating. If you want the old style one that has the buckle, those are dfficult to get,especially in thick plating. I'd keep my eyes peeled on eBay. There is at least one seller I recall that sells one like that, but the price is over $100 and the buckle doesn't have the coronet logo/signed interior. It all depends on your budget.

Edited by Kerbus