When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob Factory PAM 243 - Trusty Watch Pre-Order $298.00

mikellem

Well guys, now Andrew has it.. Pre-Order Pam 243 $298.00

Delivery January 15th.

ALSO JOSH AT PERFECT CLONES! ;)

Currently Puretime has raised his price to $358.00 on the Noob 243!

(except you get some extra strap, which is a good deal)

I always say..First pick you Dealer, then pick your watch...

My order is in! :partytime:

MM

that kevlar one is probably worth the money. Have you seen the detail in the engraving on it...its awesome

Yes the kevlar is nice. It might even be a better deal,,,But i don;t like dealing with Angus anymore

because he does have anything to do with sales.

With Andrew or josh, you are dealing right with the horses mouth. See what happens when you

get a defective watch from Angus. You better better bend over..You deal with Nikki who doesn't

know a watch from a car... :partytime: But I do agree with you about Angus's value is better...

First pick your Dealer, Then pick your watch...

Hi i am new here and really liking the 243. Seems like trusty and perfect clones are the better dealers.

Wondering what payment method you guys normally use? PayPal or CC or it doesn't really matter.

Thanks a lot!

If you want to be protected use a PayPal account that is linked to a credit card. This way you have two avenues to go with in case of a dispute. I think using PayPal alone is enough protection. I only use PayPal for my online transactions. As a buyer you are favored in a PayPal dispute.

With Andrew or josh, you are dealing right with the horses mouth. See what happens when you

get a defective watch from Angus. You better better bend over..You deal with Nikki who doesn't

know a watch from a car... :partytime: But I do agree with you about Angus's value is better...

First pick your Dealer, Then pick your watch...

Man, you so right, same experience I have, never f*****g deal with PT, his sales women will screw you up anyway she pleases, the QC pics might be of your watch or of another one she has handy, the watch might or might not work, she'll ship it nevetheless, what a joke! And the kevlar strap 26mm he used to sell is anything but nice, way to hard, impossible to wear -- it was the reason I bougth the 187 from PT, what a mistake... If the 24mm strap is anything like the 26mm I would walk away. Placing my order with Josh, already have the H 243 from him, came before Christmas, perfect in every way :)

If you want to be protected use a PayPal account that is linked to a credit card. This way you have two avenues to go with in case of a dispute. I think using PayPal alone is enough protection. I only use PayPal for my online transactions. As a buyer you are favored in a PayPal dispute.

CC is best option. There is no need to dispute the transaction if you deal with TDs, you will get a refund if watch is not delivered, they have too high reputation risk to gamble with bad customer feedback.

Edited by Polynomial