When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

116505 Daytona Everose (Rose Gold)

tazzman

For a hunk of bling, it is a beautiful sight to behold. I would have it properly serviced asap, so it works when that special event arrives.

If you fit the bill & in the right environment, it should work nicely. Just be sure not to be seen evacuating an Evo, Suburu, minivan or similar vehicle when you arrive.

• Like 1

it really looks great from the front, can you share some profile pics ? i have an everose with a rose dial but the case bugs me since you can tell from 2 meters its a rep due to the case height, the rep is way to high where the gen looks much flatter. I would be interested in your case prifile and height

• 9 months later...

For a hunk of bling, it is a beautiful sight to behold. I would have it properly serviced asap, so it works when that special event arrives.

If you fit the bill & in the right environment, it should work nicely. Just be sure not to be seen evacuating an Evo, Suburu, minivan or similar vehicle when you arrive.

I queued up behind a very beautiful woman in 7-11 yesterday paying her utility bills wearing the gen of this .... fantastic looking watch, especially on a womans wrist

Cheers

P.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all I must say that you have one beautiful watch there. I have been looking something like that so long time. I didn't want to buy Rolex, but then I saw your watch and now I have to get one of these. So can you tell more about this, what movement and how much it cost?

And is it still working? There have been some timebomb talk about these daytona replicas.