When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Fiddy 127 mini review and Macro Shots

alvinado

Hi guys , I have posted a video review of the new fiddy and you guys loved it.

Now it is time for some macro shots of the new fiddy, hope you guys do not find me boring.

Frontal

IMG_0872-1.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

1950 and LsmL placement

IMG_1373.jpg

Luminor Panerai

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg

Crystal Shot

IMG_1337.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

Crown Guard

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

The Beautiful movement

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg

There are so many experts in this forum so I'll just leave it up to you guys to decide if this is a good rep!

BTW, my video Review is here

http://www.rwg.cc/to...bye-el-and-dsn/

Thanks for viewing!!!

Edited by alvinado

Gen is a front loader and uses tabs and screws ;) They are also there to keep the stem and dial in proper alignment.

Too funny. Absolutely right. Never even noticed. Must have forgotten to put them in 5 years ago after a service and the movement fits in tight enough that there has never been an issue. The challenge will be finding them now. :bangin:

Too funny. Absolutely right. Never even noticed. Must have forgotten to put them in 5 years ago after a service and the movement fits in tight enough that there has never been an issue. The challenge will be finding them now. :bangin:

At this point after 5 years of the watch running without issue, I wouldn't touch it :) BTW, your franken is THE ONE that got me started with this aspect of the hobby. We've come a long way as we see with the OP!

At this point after 5 years of the watch running without issue, I wouldn't touch it :) BTW, your franken is THE ONE that got me started with this aspect of the hobby. We've come a long way as we see with the OP!

Sounds like the Virginia Slims ad. You do know of course that I will have to add the tabs and screws though - out of principle. ;)